Why Did You Do It? Ch. 8 (PICTURE OF IZZY)

• Dedicated to The People Who Think This Is Dedicated To Them X)

Hey everyone<33 here's the newest upload! the nxt chapter was rele supposed 2 b a flashback but i knew you all would hate me if I didn't give at least some of Angie's reaction so hopefully this is enough!

nxt chapter is a flashback.......sorry! It shows how close Jared and Angie were!! (so hopefully u all wnt hate me 2 much<3)

ANYWHHOO this is entered in the Watty Awards 2011 soo...

VOTE VOTE VOTE!

love you all!

cheesehead

ps. once again sry its not longer X)

Chapter Eight

         When Izzy came things were exactly like Angie expected them to be. Angie ran downstairs, and out the door to greet her sister, and was soon followed by Kate and Allie. "Izzy," Angie yelled, and then ran towards her sister.

          Isabel Nicolson was wearing tight dark skinny jeans with a pink shirt, and a white jacket over it. Her brown hair was short, and curled around her shoulders. She was wearing sunglasses, but Angie could tell that she still had the same brown eyes she had always had. Her pink lips were pressed tightly together, and her small nose was turned up high. She stumbled on the gravel in the driveway in her high, high black heels. "This is crazy," She muttered.

          Angie didn't care that her sister was complaining, she was just happy her sister was there. She rushed forward, and pulled her sister into a tight hug. "Izzy," She squealed.

          "Angie," She laughed, "You act like you never see me!"

          "Thanks for coming," Angie whispered.

          When Angie pulled away Kate and Allie rushed forward to give Izzy a hug. "Come in and take your shoes off," Kate laughed, "They must be killing you!"

          "They are," Izzy grumbled.

          "Why would you wear them here?" Allie laughed. Izzy shrugged, but Angie knew why. It was because Izzy was a city girl, and had been since she was fourteen. She didn't even like the beach. She liked the smells and sounds of New York. When she looked at the beach house, she might as well have been looking at a ranch.

          "Come on in," Kate whispered, grabbing Izzy's had, and bringing her into the house.

          Maya was standing at the table when they walked in, and a small smile crossed her face when she saw the grown Isabel. She walked around the table, and pulled Izzy into a tight hug. "Oh you're so grown," Maya whispered in her ear.

          "Thank you," Izzy said, "It's so good to see you Maya."

          Maya kissed the side of her head, and then held her at arm's length. She looked from Angie to Izzy, and smiled widely. "So grown up," She muttered, "I remember when you were both crying babies."

          "Some of us still are," Izzy joked, and winked at Angie. Angie smiled, and a slow blush covered her cheeks.

          "I'll go get your bags," Kate volunteered, "Come on Allie."

          The two of them ran out of the house, and towards Izzy's car. Once they were gone, Izzy turned to Maya, and whispered, "Maya, I'm so sorry about Robert."