Why Did You Do It? Ch. 3 (PICTURE OF JARED)

Hey guys! here's the newest chapter X)

let me know what you think?!? Just a little hint that it kind of switches views in the 3rd person ahahah but hopefully its not too bad! its a little insight in jared's mind and then it goes back to Angie! let me know wat u think thrrough COMMENTS nd VOTES please? thanks:)

Cheesehead

Ps. again sorry if it's short when i first wrote this i made the chapters a little short:/

Chapter Three

          Jared and Angie stared at each other for a long moment. Jared couldn't believe what he was seeing, who he was seeing. He came home, and found the beautiful girl on his porch, moving her luggage in! He couldn't believe it. Then to find out it was Angie. His Gela? No way.

          "I only know one Angela," Jared hissed, "And that's not her."

          "It's nice to see you too, Jared," Angie replied coldly. Jared looked closer, and noticed her eyes- her chocolate brown eyes that had specks of green in them. They were narrowed, and looked angry.

          "Angela Nicolson?" Jared laughed, "Yeah right."

          "Well you better believe it," Kate snapped, "Now stop being so rude to our guest!"

          "The Angela I know had frizzy brown hair, braces- which meant crooked teeth-, pointy nose, small ears, and chapped hands and lips," Jared laughed, "This is not Angela."

          Angie pressed her lips tightly together, and the icy words just hissed out of her mouth. How dare you, the words hissed. That only made Jared smile brighter.

          "Come on Angie," Kate whispered, tugging on her arm.

          "Oh you go by Angie now?" Jared asked.

          "It caught on," Angie snapped.

          "Because the Angela I know was only called Angela," Jared whispered, "Except by her Mother."

          "And a friend," Angie murmured.

          Jared's eyes became glassy, and he looked at his Mother. "I'm going out after dinner," He told her, "I won't be back till late."

          "As long as you come home," Maya sighed.

          "I will," He promised, and then strode towards the house. Angie stood her ground, as Kate stepped back so Jared could get past.

          Jared took one long look at Angie, and she just stared back. Her hair was no longer fuzzy, but long and silky. It came down to her breasts, with full curls that curled after they passed her shoulders. Her hair was no longer fuzzy, but now silky and clean. Her head grew into her ears, which were now big enough to have hair tucked behind them. Her nose was still a little pointy, but no one would notice. Her eyebrows were thin, and arched perfectly. Then she had those eyes- those dark brown eyes that were glowing with green specks. Even when she was angry, her eyes still shown.

          "Would you like to say something?" Angie whispered, leaning on her one leg. She was wearing a green shirt, long dark skinny jeans, and black heals.

          "You're not going to get anywhere in those shoes," Jared remarked.

          "Who said I needed to go anywhere?" Angie hissed, and then lifted her foot up right above Jared's foot. His eyes got wide, and he quickly slipped in through the door.