Why Did You Do It? Ch. 12

Hey Lovies X)

Here's the newest chapter of "Why Did You Do It?" Let me know what you think.....vote....comment!

ahahaha i dnt rele have anything else to sayy.....? jst hope you enjoy the chapter!!

    Thank gooodness none of you hate me from the last chapter!

LOVE YOU ALL!

Cheesehead<333

PS. THIS IS NOT EDITED.....DIDNT HAV TIME!<333

PSS. thanks to the above for the awesome cover to right!!!! Pic of Ethan will be wen the party happens X)

Chapter Twelve

          Before the viewing, Angie got dressed slowly. She pulled on a long black dress that flowed around her waist, and held tightly to her waist and breasts. She washed her hair, and let it curl around her shoulders, pulling some of her hair back so he face was able to be seen.

          Angie liked this outfit way better than the one she was going to wear tomorrow. Izzy thought it was best to wear the dress to the viewing rather than the funeral. So Angie listened to her older sister, because she looked up to her, and craved her opinion.

          They all met at the front door. Everyone except for Jared. "I'll meet you there," He mumbled. He tried hard not to look at Angie, but he slipped up, and gave her a quick glance. She looked stunning in her black dress, and he had to look away quickly. Angie saw it though.

          "Alright," Maya sighed.

          "He better come," Allie growled.

          They took two cars. Maya, Kate, and Allie were in one car, while Izzy and Angie drove in Izzy's car. They drove to the church to find the priest waiting for them. He gave a small apologetic smile, and showed them into the church.

          When people started arriving, Angie realized that she knew everyone. Jared had introduced her to everyone in the town when they were able to wander around by themselves. Everyone seemed to know her too, because they decided to come up to her and not her sister.

          "Oh Angela," Ellie, who ran the flower store, gushed. She held Angie's hands tightly into hers, and looked at her straight in the face. "You are gorgeous," She whispered, "Why don't you come here more often? All the boys will be falling all over you."

          Angie blushed and shook her head.

          She had to get away from the crowd. She nodded towards everyone, and then left the church. Maya saw that she had to leave, so there would be no hard feelings.

          Angie just couldn't take the crying, and all of the people gushing over her. Worst of all, she couldn't see the sight of Robert. He died of a heart attack, but it was still painful to see him like that.

          She walked down the sidewalk, and felt that she was being followed. She slowly turned around, and saw a boy about her age following her. It was a tall boy with shaggy dirty blonde hair. He had two tattoos- one on his neck, and one on his wrist. "Hey," He smiled, "Can I talk with you for a second?"

          Angie stopped, and he caught up with her. "Do I know you?" She asked. The boy was just studying her though. He smiled at her, and couldn't help but continue to look at her. He smiled brightly at her, and she pulled her eyebrows together.

          "I found her," He muttered.

          "I'm sorry, I think you have the wrong girl," Angie said, shaking her head. She turned to leave, but the boy grabbed her wrist. She looked up at him, and yanked her wrist out of his.