~Chapter 3 Starstruck~

Chapter Three

So Patrick explained to me how and why I was famous. The news is still fresh in my mind especially before this I had no interest in becoming famous or that it was even possible. Crazy things can happen in New York City.

Thanks to my dad is apparently why I had gotten noticed. He built his business from the ground up when he was just twenty-five and had gotten mega attention from a big corporal battle between his and another business similar to his.

So they say that there was foul play within the two companies and my father was put in jail when I was seventeen. He's out now but people accused him of being a mobster and found out about his only daughter which was me and started asking questions.

Patrick then told me I started to date some singer named Austin Parkway who was a one hit wonder which amped my status. I was only known as a b-list celebrity from then on, but now because of my little accident and the spread that I had completely lost my memory I had topped the charts of celebrity gossip.

"This is insane Patrick."I said on our way to my apartment. "Me being famous just tops the day so far in my crazy life now. What's next? Did I rob a bank? Did I become a model? Oh my god, Patrick, what if I have a little one?" I stared at him with wide eyes.

He nodded his head, "I'm pretty sure that would heard about that if you did and plus it would have been in the tabloids as well." I calm down a little bit. "Listen I'm sure in a week everything will calm down from now. You'll get through this."

Patrick's right. Maybe if I just hold my head up high the world won't fall apart around me.

"We're here" said the taxi driver in a rough voice.

"Why don't you head on up and I grab the bags. It's a penthouse on the 13 floor, at least I think so. I'm sure the employees know." I started to refuse him when he pushed me out the door. "Go" he chuckled as I used my crutches to move away.

I looked up the massive building with all its glass windows and people strolled in and out of the building.

Take a deep breath, Liv. I assured myself it wouldn't be that big a shock hopefully and just maybe my memory will come flooding back.

"Welcome, Miss Bechenshaw" said the door man.

"Thanks" I quietly said. I continued into the lobby and asked the lady at the desk which floor my penthouse was on.

"Twenty-fifth floor Miss Bechenshaw" Wow Patrick was just a little off.

I got on the elevator and press the button to my floor. My heart felt like it was beating twice a second in excitement to see how I chose to live my life.

The doors opened and I stepped onto marble tiles with a glass chandelier hanging from above. A waterfall welcomed me into what I assumed was the lobby then I headed into the living room that was connected to the kitchen. This place was huge. The windows were the whole side of the room looking over the rest of the city. The couch was in the shape of a L with a aquamarine color to them with rose colored pillows plus a flat screen tv across from it over a fake fireplace.

I turned to the kitchen and almost everything was stainless steel with the counters a pink marble and walls a light shade of brown.

I went to the bedrooms seeing there was four of them and had to guess which one was mine, but it was fairly easy because I found my small jewelry chest my mother had gave me in a purple bedroom with matching sheets on the bed and a huge walk in closet that had what looked like a million shoes and a rainbow of clothes.

I heard the word "Whoa" and used my crutches to go out to the elevator again.

"Can you believe it? I lived here." I looked into his fascinated eyes which were memorized. "Didn't I invite you here ever?"