Good Morning, Sleepy Head (10)

|| my P.O.V||
My eyes slowly widen, and i can feel an arm wrapped tightly around my waist, and a body, laying close to me. I hear slight snores, coming from behind my head. I then close my eyes once more, and lay there, saying to myself that i am in the same bed as Billie Joe, and his arm is wrapped around me, and he is going to protect me.

||Billie P.O.V||
My arm is wrapped around her, and I'm laying right next to her, holding her close. I feel her move, and she rolls over, and now she is facing me, and her face is buried in my chest. My arm is still around her, still holding her close, not wanting to let go, and I rest my head on hers, and lay there until.............

***ALARM CLOCK GOES OFF****
|| my P.O.V.||
I hear the alarm clock go off, so i unhook myself from Billie, and I roll over, so I am facing the alarm clock. I tap the alarm clock, more like punch, and it turns off. I roll back over, and I am now facing Billie, and he is smiling at me.

"Wha-why are you smiling at me?" I ask

"Just because you are looking extra pretty today, that's all." He replies.

"...thanks."

"Also because we have exactly 5 hours until the show, so that leaves 5 hours for us to go on a date."

And he smiles.

"Ok so we have 5 hours for us to go on a.... DATE!!!"

I sit up in bed, with a confused face, and then he sits up, not to long after me.

"I was wondering.....if.....maybe.... You would want to go on a date with me, I know we just met, but I really believe, that you just had to be the one. You and me , together, what do you say?"

"Oh of course I would love to go on a date with you."

He then hugs me, so I hug him back, and he tells me our plans for this morning.

||Billie P.O.V||
I'm so relieved that she said yes. I have so many plans for this morning, it will be truly amazing!