Time To Go? (5)

|| Billie P.O.V||
"Wow, this girl really knows how to sing, and play the guitar, i wish i could get to know her." I asked her if she would like to keep my guitar, and she said "Yes, really?" And i said "yes, its all yours." But before she could exit the stage, i pull her close, and ask if she would like to come back stage later, and get to come inside our tour bus. I think she was really excited, because her face turned bright red, and she almost fell over, so i grabbed her arm and held her waist, not letting her fall, and she replied with a very light tone in her voice, "yes, i would love that!". And i sent her off stage, and back into the crowd, continuing to the next song.

|| my P.O.V||
When he grabbed me and told me i could go into his tour bus, i almost died. And i have his guitar, his very own guitar! I could still feel his arm around my waist, and his hand clenched to my arm, it was unreal. And when i told my friends what he had said, they almost tackled me to the ground in excitement.

When the concert was over, and Billie, Trè, and Mike exited the stage, everyone was leaving, and my friends said that they will be waiting in the car, until the tour was over, so i gave them the guitar to hold for me. Im glad i have friends like them. After everyone was almost gone, a man in a hood and sunglasses, comes walking towards me, i was a little scared, but still really excited about what just happened. He grabbed my arm, and whispered into my ear: "Its only me, Billie, come with me, and he puts out his other hand, and i grab it as we walk away. I ask' "Why are you wearing that? And he replies with' " just so no one sees me and stuff". We then reach back stage and he takes of his hood, revealing a red tie, and a black collared shirt, buttoned up. He also then reaches for his face, and takes of his sunglasses, revealing these really beautiful, sparkling, green eyes."

"So umm, ur a fan, i see?" He says

"Yeah, a really big one" i reply

"So umm, whats your name?"

"My name, is Karen, but my friends call me Kara"

" Wow, Kara, thats a very pretty name., do you mind if i call you that?"

"I don't mind, and thanks, my mom named me that because, thats my grandmothers name."

"So uhh, want me to show you around, the tour bus is right outside."

"Sure i would love that."

He puts out his hand, once more, and i reach for it, and he brings me right up to his tour bus.
"Wow"
"Would you like to see inside?"
I nod my head, and he opens the door, and we step inside.