DONT WAKE ME UP (1)

My name is Kara, and i really enjoy music, I'm in 12th grade, and I'm 17 years old. I have the most awesome friends ever!! and we get along so well. Im shy sometimes, but music helps me to be who i am, and to not hide. I love many bands but, i LOVE green day so much! They are so great. Me and my friend Rachel always obsess over them, especially the singer: BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG! We always imagine meeting them, and we always talk about what we would do if we really did meet them. Just wait and see what will happen. I WORKED HARD ON THIS, I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!
(NOTE: In this story billie is 23)

*ALARM CLOCK GOES OFF*

AHHH! shut up you stupid thing, i just want to sleep. I start to pound at the table, that the alarm clock is on, but accidentally slap it onto the floor. OHHHHH!!! REALLY!?!? I grab the pillow from underneath my head and toss it across the room, hoping it will help me get up considering i no longer have a place for my head to rest, but it doesn't. After all that, i get out of bed, stretch and yawn a bit, then go into my closet for clothes to wear. I pick out this really nice black t-shirt that was a gift from my friend, Jess, a while back. It was one of my favorites, not just because it was from a friend, but because it had one of my favorite sayings on it that read " DONT WAKE ME UP, ITS MONDAY!!" On it. With my t-shirt i also pick out black torn-up skinny jeans, a red flannel, and plain, black, dirty converse shoes. They are worn out but i couldn't get a new pair, they were just so special to me, but i cant figure out why. After deciding, i go into the bathroom to change, brush my teeth, and complete my normal, morning routine. I head down stairs for breakfast. "Whats this?" Its a note on the counter from my mom, she wrote "Gone to work early, ill be home later. There is left over pizza in the fridge, heat it up, to eat. Love you, Mom." I go into the fridge, and grab the pizza, warm it up, grab my bag, my phone, and my keys, and head out the door while eating my pizza. I walk towards my rusty, old, smelly car -the best i could afford- and climb inside. The smell of my pizza fills the car, making it a much better smell then it was before. I then finish my pizza, as i reach my destination. I step out of the car. School. I hate it. Its filled with homework, books, and people ( my enemies ). I just don't like being around other people. I'm shy, and afraid that they will not like who i am, and then judge me. Ive been this way since i stepped foot in this school, in 8th grade. It was terrible! I got picked on, and even got pushed down the stairs. But that all stopped when i met my friends Sam, Becca, and Rachel. They are always by my side when i need them. I also have my friend Jess. We were friends since as long as i can remember. We did everything together, it was so much fun. I dont know what i would ever do without them.