3

Koushi watched his brother run out the room and hummed as he went after him. "Ichi!" he called catching up with him. He grabbed the boys arm and smiled. "Hi!"

Ichiro looked over at him, he sighed, "Hi....do you wan someting?"

Koushi shook his head, "No...I don think..." he trialed off then gasped holding a finger up "Yes! Yes I do...why do you miss mommy so much? Don you like daddy? And miss 'chako?"

The older male shook "I do like daddy....but I don wanna be here...they always makin' me do things i don wanna...mommy let me be by him and he don have a probem...."

Koushi pondered for a bit before nodded "Well...maybe you can be nicer...you hurt Miss 'chako's feeling and daddy don like it when she sad"

Ichiro simply shrugged "I don care" he spoke, his green eyes staring into his younger brothers red ones. "I don like her"

"Why?" Koushi asked titling his head, he fiddled with the hymen of his shirt "She not mean to us"

"She's just not mommy!" Ichiro huffed, he brushed past his brother and got on the couch, curling up with one of the blankets. He didn't like that his parents were separated, he didn't like that Ochako was there. (And from what he overheard, she took daddy away, he hated that)

Koushi sighed to himself and frowned, "Oh...okay..." he whispered. He went back to playing.

Kachi looked up at chewed on her lip, she didn't like seeing her brother so sad. She then gasped, tugging her sisters arm "Can we call mommy?" She asked "We can cheer Ichiro up"

Atsuki raised a brow and shook her head "No...I think mommy's busy...Ichiro jus has to wait 'til we go back home"

Kachi nodded slowly, she hummed "Otay" she said smiling.

*•*•*•*•*

Bakugou stood in front of a body length mirror as he looked at the outfit he was wearing.

"Well?" Mina had asked, smiling brightly. Her hands together as she awaited his answer.

Kirishima had scanned over his best friend's clothes and hummed, it looked decent. The blond was wearing a checkered button down with a grey sweater on top of it. He wore maroon jeans with chukka's. To finish Mina had placed a sleek leather jacket on him.*

The omega hummed and titled his head looking at it. It wasn't a bad outfit. "It'll do" He whispered. He could always count on Mina to put something together when he didn't feel like it.

Mina practically squealed in his ear as she jumped wrapping her arms around his neck. "Yes!"

Bakugou tsked and slipped out of her grasp shaking his head. "Get off" he huffed.

Sero smiled and patted the males shoulders "Ready? Denki said he was heading to the place"

"Denki?" The omega asked.

Kirishima nodded, "Yeah, he's pretty cool"

Bakugou looked at him and deadpanned "So he's a dumbass"

The other males gasped "No he isn't!" The beta exclaimed shaking his head.

"He must be if you two dumbasses think he's cool" he shrugged the beta's hands off his shoulders and turned to grab his phone. He stared at it for a bit, hesitant to call the Midoriya household to check on his brats. He was sure that something had happened, especially since no one had called in the span of 24 hours.

Sero huffed and crossed his arms, "Just...come on!" He exclaimed grabbing the blond's wallet and stuffing it into his hand.

Kirishima smiled wrapping an arm around him and began leading him out of the room. Mina followed excitedly.