epilogue

(January 16, 2017)

Natasha's POV

It's been a few months since I killed Alexei. The holidays are over and Peter has to work really hard for school. I've trained him and Scott and they've both been on missions, which succeeded. All the Avengers know what happened with Alexei, but no one judged me. I was happy to know that everything was finally over.

August 10, 2001

2:46 pm

"I want you guys to have this baby. I don't think I'm ready for it." "Are you sure? I mean giving up a baby is-" "Yes, I'm sure. I know how you guys always wanted to have kids, but you can't. The past 8 months, you've taken incredible care of me, even when I just came to your house. I don't want anyone else to have this baby", I said, smiling at them. "You're really sure?" I nodded and Mary and Ben both started crying from happiness. "Thank you so much, Natalia. You have no idea how happy you've just made us." "It's not a problem. It was the least I could do after you've taken care of me. How are you going to name him?" They both looked at each other. "Peter Benjamin Natalia Parker." "Are y-you're gonna name him after me?" "Yeah, would you mind?" "No, not at all", I smiled

Peter's POV

School was just over and I had a lot to do. They gave us an assignment, but I really need mom's help for that. I walked over to the living room and sat down at a table there. "Hey Peter, need help with anything?", I heard my mom say from behind me. "Yeah actually. I need to make a presentation about my family, but since I only have you and aunt May, I really don't know what to do." "You can tell your class if you want that, but it could be that they kidnap you to get to me." "I don't know why, but I want to tell everyone. I can handle living with that risk." "Then if you're ready, you can tell them." "So you're going to help me with my presentation?" "Of course", she said while hugging me. "I thought you didn't gave hugs?" "He's my son you idiot. You also want a hug?", my mom said while giving him a hug. "Mom, I still need your help." "Yeah I know, I know."

"You want a snack?", mom asked after we've finished my presentation. "Yeah, sure." "You know your text?" "Yeah, but could you like-" "What?" "Could you come to my class when I'm presenting it? No one is gonna believe it." "Okay, I don't have any missions for tomorrow, so I'll come." "Thank you so much", It's not a problem, honey", she said while kissing my head. 

(January 17, 2076)

"Good morning", a voice said, waking me up. "Good morning mom." "You ready for today?" "I think so. I'll be down in 5 minutes." "Okay, I'll be making breakfast", she said while walking out of the room. When she was gone, I got dressed and ran downstairs

"You nervous?" "Can you see it?", I laughed. "Yeah, your mother can see everything", she smirked. "Are you dropping me off?" "Yeah, what time is your presentation?" "When school starts. I think everyone's parents are coming." "You want me to join them or should I make a dramatic entrance?", she smiled. "Do the dramatic entrance", I smirked. "Oh my god, my son finally learned how to smirk! I'm proud", she smirked back. "Why is no one else here? I don't think we've ever had such a relaxed morning." "They're still asleep. Tony threw a party tonight, for I don't know what reason, but I didn't go and I made that room soundproof so you wouldn't hear a thing." "Thanks." "It's sucks I don't get to see their faces when they wake up from the hangover they most likely have", my mom laughed. "You ready?" "I guess so."

When we arrived at school, my mom dropped me of at the entrance. "What did you do for your presentation?" "We, my mom and I, have decided to tell everyone." "Oh my god, I really want to see everyone's faces." "Yeah, but shut up, okay." "Yeah, loser, shut up", flash said. I just rolled my eyes and waited for the bell to ring.

"Okay everyone, I see everyone brought their parents, so who wants to start?" Nobody responded. "Okay, then we're just going to pick a name", he said pointing on a bowl on his desk. In it were all of our names and he always picks one out if no one wants to start with a presentation. "Peter Parker"

Oh crap

I took a deep breath, and plugged in the USB for my presentation. "So as most of you guys know, my parents died. They were in a plane crash when I was 4 years old. Since then I've been living with my uncle and aunt. My uncle is the brother of my father. After a few years, my uncle also died, so it was just me and my aunt. Then she told me that I was adopted and I started looking for my birthmother and father. A couple of months ago, I found my birthmother, because it turned out that my father was dead. Then my aunt May had a job offer in California so I decided to stay with my mom, who should be here by now-" 

"I'm sorry I'm late, Peter", my mom said while walking in, "Hi, I'm Natasha Romanoff, peter's mom."

---------------

So I'm finishing this book right now, don't worry, I'll post a new one as soon as I can. I just want to thank you all for reading and I hope you've enjoyed it, because I did it with writing.

If you want a sequel, just let me know and I'll try to make one as soon as possible

don't forget to vote

{posted: 05/05/2021}

 ---------------

OMG IM DONE REWRITING IT

there went 4 hours of my life-

{first edit: 12/30/2021}