iv

TW: flashbacks of raping (these are a lot more intense than the other ones)

(August 10, 2016)

Steve's POV

"I have a third name, Natalia." Natalia, Natalia, Natalia. That name sounds familiar. I looked around and everyone was just laughing and smiling. Why was that name so familiar? The evening was over pretty fast, but then I saw a redhead, looking worried. That was when it hit me.

Natalia is Natasha's name!

"I'm going to bed", I said, knowing that Natasha would follow. "Jeez, old man needs his sleep." "I'm going to, because otherwise you won't have breakfast tomorrow", Natasha said. I nodded and looked into her eyes. We walked towards the elevator and once we were in, Natasha started talking: "You know, don't you?" "Are you Peter's mother?" "I don't know. It could be coincidence." "Coincidence? He is adopted, he was born on the day you always wants to be alone for some reason and he has your name." "Okay maybe it's not, but don't tell anyone." "It's not my place to tell." When I said that the elevator went open. "Goodnight, Natasha." "Goodnight Steve." I walked out and stepped to my apartment. When I got on my bed, I immediately fell asleep.

(August 11, 2016)

Natasha's POV

The next morning I woke up. I really hoped that Steve wouldn't tell anyone. I set the table and made some sandwiches for everyone. When everything was ready I headed to the gym, I had to clear my mind. I grabbed a punch bag and started punching and kicking.

Punch.

Kick.

Left.

Right.

(November 22, 2000)

9:34 am

"Я хочу чтобы ты закричала наталья! (I want you to scream, Natalia)." I was crying, it hurted so bad. I didn't want to scream, he couldn't think he had control of me. "кричать наталья! (Scream, Natalia!). I couldn't help it. I had to scream, I had to.

Punch.

Kick.

Left.

Right.

(December 3, 2000)

03:02 am

I don't know how I managed to get out of there. I broke my left arm, I'm pretty sure about that. I'm running for hours, I was almost at Minsk. I hope there would be someone to help me. "Help!" "Help me!"

Punch.

Kick.

Left.

Right.

"Natasha?" A voice distracted me from my thoughts. I looked at the clock and saw that it was already 11am. "Hi Peter. What is it?" "Nothing, I was just ready for training if that's okay for you." "Yeah, that's fine. Let's get started." We sparred for about an hour, until F.R.I.D.A.Y. interrupted. "Miss Romanoff, Mr. Parker, Mr. Lang has arrived." "Tell Tony that we're coming up in a few minutes." "Who's Mr. Lang?" "That's Scott. He's going to be your partner. You may know him as Ant-man." "Oh yeah, let's go then."

"There you are. Scott, this is Natasha Romanoff and this is Peter Parker." "I know both of you, you guys are awesome." Scott came to me, spreading his arms as a sign he wanted to hug me. Instead, I swung my legs around him and he was on the floor in no time. Everyone was kinda shocked, but also laughing. "Lesson one, I don't give any hugs, unless it's your birthday." "Understood." I went off him and helped him stand up. "Peter's going to be your partner, but at first you'll be trained separately. I think you already know that you'll be trained by Steve and sometimes me." 

(December 3, 2000)

6:24 am

I woke up on a bench. Oh yeah, I fell asleep last night. I walked trough the city and saw everything waking up. "Дорогой, чем могу помочь?(Dear, can I help you?)", a man asked. I would say he was around 35, but he didn't look like he had bad intentions. "Могу я доверять тебе?(Can I trust you?)" I know that that's a stupid question, but I really needed to make sure. "Да в чем проблема (Yes, what is the problem?)" "You're from America, right?", I asked in English. I could clearly hear his American accent. "Yes I am." "Could you help me get there? I'll do anything for you." "Let me see, I have to go back tomorrow anyway, so I'll help you out." "Thank you, Mr-" "Parker, Richard Parker."

"Let's all have lunch and then it's a group training session." Oh yeah, it's Thursday, so that means group session. Everyone sat down at the table and started introducing ourself. After we had lunch, we all headed to the gym. 

"Everyone get with your partner, Scott and Peter, you're going to train together today. I know it's going to be weird, but you should get used to it.", Steve said. This group training was his idea and he is the one who always organizes it. I walked to Wanda and we started practicing. 

When we were finished it was already 3pm. Everyone was free for the rest of the night and I took a shower, trying to rinse off every thought.

(December 3, 2000) 

7:34 am

"I have a question for you, Natalia." We were talking for an hour and we got to know each other. "Shoot." "Why are you in this city, with nothing but clothes, all by yourself?" "That's a long story." He looked concerned. "I ran away from an orphanage, because I needed freedom. I don't have any possessions, except for this necklace." I showed him a necklace. "I know that necklace. You can hide a picture or a note in there, look." He grabbed my necklace and opened it. There it was, a picture from my parents.

I need to tell Peter that I'm his mom, but not yet. I want to get to know him, without it being awkward. I hope he would understand why I couldn't keep him. I was 16 and I had nothing.

I stepped out of the shower and dressed in some clean clothes. I had to go and find Peter. I took the elevator to his floor and knocked on his door. "Hold on, I'm putting on clothes right now." It took him 5 minutes until he opened the door. "Peter, we need to talk."

---------------

so I was writing this chapter to say thank you for the 100 reads, but turns out there are already 200 reads. 

thank you all so much!

{posted: 03/10/2021}

---------------

okay yall im pretty sure that ill finish editing this book today and uh maybe ill edit the sequel today as well

{first edit: 12/30/2021}