i

(August 9, 2016)

Peter's POV

Today was the day. I'M GOING TO BE JOINING THE AVENGERS! I was really excited and couldn't wait to get started. I hope that they got my message in time and that they would be prepared for me. I feel bad for coming in early, but I just wanted to get started as soon as possible. I already met Mr. Stark and he was pretty cool. I mean, he was awesome. I really want to meet the other avengers and- Okay Peter, calm down. You're going to be fine, it's going to be great. I walked towards the Avengers Tower and saw a lot of paparazzi. They were asking me a lot of questions, like: "Are you on of the new Avengers?", "Can you tell us why you're going the avengers at such a young age?" and "What are your superpowers?" They were all around me and I couldn't move anymore. My spider senses were crashing and I couldn't really think clear anymore. I got a really bad headache and I was prettyI was having a panic attack. Then I saw a redheaded women coming out of the tower. "Y'all back off. You wanna know why they call me the Black Widow? Stay here for another minute and you'll find out." They ran away as fast as they could. She walked towards me and said: "You must be Peter Parker. This wasn't a great first impression. Hi Peter, I'm Natasha Romanoff." OMG, Natasha Romanoff is standing right in front of me. Black Widow just saved me from the paparazzi! "Y-yes I'm Peter Parker", I stuttered. I was trying to pick up my suitcases, but there were just to much. "Do you need help with your luggage? I'll help you carry, C'mon in." We both walked in the tower.

I looked around and everything was beautiful. The tower was really nice. Natasha gave me a quick tour, then we dropped my stuff in my room and we went to the living room. All the other avengers were there and I expected them to stare at me, but they were all staring at Natasha. "Everyone, this is Peter Parker, Peter Parker, everyone" "Yeah, I know all of your names." They were still looking at Natasha. She also didn't know what this was about, until Steve started talking: "Nat, nice talk towards the paparazzi." "What do you mean, Steve? You weren't even there." "Someone recorded it. It's going viral on the internet." "I don't care, they need to stay away from us. And it's not like I didn't scare them already." Everyone went quiet. Sam was the first one to talk: "So this is Peter, huh?" "Yes, he is", Natasha said. Then she turned towards me. "I'll see you in half an hour, downstairs in the training room." While Natasha walked out, Steve smirked: "You better be on time kid, she's called the Black Widow for a reason."

After I made a little small-talk to everyone, I got changed in leggings and a t-shirt. I put on my sneakers and took the elevator downstairs. Luckily, there was a label next to each floor, saying where everything was. When I got to the gym, I saw Natasha. She was busy punching a bag. "Come in, Parker." "Did you saw me? How did y-" "I'm the Black Widow, Peter. I hear and see everything. Are you ready?" "Yes, I am." "Alright then, let's go." We started on hand-to-hand combat training. Natasha was really good at this. After a few tries, I finally got the move right. "Good job, Peter. You're a fast learner." "Thank you, Natasha." "Just call me Nat or Tasha. Everyone of the avengers does. And since you're an avenger now..." I was getting really excited. "Okay, Nat." "That's better", she smiled. We practiced for another hour and then Natasha decided that we were done.

"I think that's enough for today. You're very good. You can go and take a shower if you want to." "Okay, thanks." I ran upstairs, all sweaty and took a quick shower. I got dressed real quick and went to the living room. There were all of the Avengers hanging a little bit. Vision, Rhodey, Steve and Sam were playing Mario Cart, while Clint, Wanda and Natasha were chatting. Tony and Bruce were probably in the lab. Clint was the first one to spot me: "You want a drink, Peter?" "Yes, just some water is okay." Wanda and Clint were both laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked. Natasha answered. "Nothing, they're laughing with the fact that I also only drink water." "Oh, okay." I ignored their laughter and took a sip of my water. "Kid, how are you doing?" I turned around and saw Tony standing behind me. "I'm doing great Mr. Stark. Natasha is a great teacher." Tony looked at Natasha who was talking to Clint and Wanda again.

"Kid, I know that you're not 21, but tonight we're going to trow a party for you and there'll be a lot of alcohol. I don't want you to drink any of it, understood?" "Yes Mr Stark. Will there be a party every night?" "Only for special events." "So, also for my birthday?" "Yes, why?" "Because I'm turning 15 tomorrow." "I'm sorry, what did you just say?" Natasha walked towards me, with a weird expression on her face. "I'm turning 15 tomorrow?" She was still surprised and I couldn't tell why, but I sighed in relief when she started talking again. "Are you going to trow a party again, tonight? Cause why don't you just wait for tomorrow?" "But-" Pepper came in the room and heard everything Tony said. "Anthony Edward Stark, you're not dragging Peter in this party-life of yours. He's 14. We'll just have a party tomorrow for his birthday, with only the Avengers and his family, if he wants to." "Okay, Pep, fine. Kid, do you want that?" "Yes, I'll invite my aunt May and then we can have a little party." Tony and Pepper were talking to each other and me, but I wasn't really listening. I was happy that it wouldn't be a big party, because I'm not that fan of big parties. "I'm just going to ask Natasha something and then I'l call her, okay?" "That's okay kid. I'll see you around."

I walked towards Natasha, who was playing a game with Clint and Wanda. "Natasha, can I ask you something?" "Yeah, what's up?" "Is it okay if we don't train tomorrow, because it's my birthday?" "That's fine, because we also need to wait until Scott gets here. We don't want to have to teach Scott everything in a day, what you've learned in a week and based of you quick learning, it's going to be a lot." "Okay, thank you."I laughed and left the room to call my aunt.

---------------

{posted: 02/26/2021}

---------------

watch out im active for once

{first edit: 12/30/2021}