v

(August 11, 2016)

Peter's POV

"Peter, we need to talk." "Okay, what's it about?" "I think you might want to sit down." "Okay?" I sat down on my bed and Natasha came to sit right next to me. "I don't really know how to say this, but I feel like you need to know." "Okay, tell me." What could be so hard to tell me? "I-I'm just going to say it, but can you promise you won't get mad, please?" "I don't know what you're going to say, so I can't promise anything. I'll try my best, though." "Okay, I guess that'll work. I just want to tell you this, because I know that how longer I keep this to myself, how longer I will torture the both of us. I-I am-"

"I'm sorry to interrupt you Miss Romanoff, but Mr. Stark would like to have the both of you in the living room"

"Maybe you can tell it on the way?", I proposed. I was really curious about what she had to say. "Okay, sure." We started walking and Natasha started talking: "When I was 16, I ran away from the Red Room, the place where I was trained. It was horrible there, but we're not going to talk about that. I ran away, because-because I was pregnant. I decided to run to Minsk and tried to go from there to a different country. When no one else was there to help me, your father was. Richard Parker. He was the nicest man I ever met and because of that I gave him my baby as soon as it was born." Oh no, is Natasha?" "and I know what you're wondering, but I'll just be clear about this, my Russian name is Natalia Alianovna Romanova." She stopped talking, waiting for me to respond. 

I didn't have the chance, because we were upstairs. I kept my pokerface, because I didn't know how to react. "There you are. We have announcement to make." Only then I saw Pepper, standing right behind him. "We're going to have a baby!" Everyone was congratulating them. "I can't believe our genius, playboy, billionaire, philanthropist is going to have a baby", Natasha laughed. I could hear the discomfort in her voice, but I ignored it. "Nat, are you okay?", Clint asked. He probably heard it too. "I'm fine, just some flashbacks", that last part she said very softly. If I didn't have my spider senses I probably couldn't hear it. I walked up to Tony and Pepper. "Congrats Mr. Stark, Ms. Potts" "It's Pepper for you kid." "Okay, congrats Pepper." "Thank you, Peter." 

Right after that, we all had dinner together. Natasha and I exchanged looks and we knew that we would be stuck here all night. "Peter, can I talk to you for a second." "Yeah sure." The others looked a little surprised at us, but we ignored it and walked out. "You can be mad at me. I did a terrible thing, but-" "You had no choice, I understand. I just wish you'd be there when my parents died." "I had no idea they did, I only found out a couple years ago and I thought you didn't want to see me." "Listen, Natasha -mom?, anyway I don't really know how to react, but I do know one thing: I'm happy that I have a mother, I haven't had one since I was four and I also know that I'm not mad at you. You were 16 and you had a baby, you gave up everything to give me a safe space to grow up in and you fully succeed."

I saw that Natasha was about to cry, but I didn't stop talking: "It's going to take a little time to get used to it, but I know we will work it out. I do have a few questions, though." "I understand that. You can ask me anything." "Okay, first question, who is my father." "Sweetheart, that's a long story and I'm so sorry that I can't tell you that you were born because of love, but in the Red Room, you get punished a lot. On my 16th birthday, I was raped by a man and a few weeks later I found out I was pregnant. Your father's name is Alexei, but you have to promise me not to look for him, okay?" "Okay, I promise. Second question: Are you planning on telling the others about me? Because-" "You can tell them when you're ready for that. Steve already knows, because he found out last night. I was thinking that first you and I will get used to it, before we tell the others." "Great idea. I will tell you when I'm ready okay?" "Of course." "Okay third and last question, can I call you mom?" "If you want to do that, yes. It's going to feel a little uncomfortable at the beginning, but it's fine. Also, since we're not going to tell anyone, maybe not in front of people, only when it's just you and me." "Okay mom." "Peter, I just want to tell you really quick that I'm very proud of you, not because you're my son, but also because you've been so strong after your parents died. You accept me the moment I told you I was your mother, while others would've done something differently. I'm not the best mother and I never will be, but I can try." Nat- mom, it's okay. I feel very comfortable around you and the fact that you're my biological mother only makes it right. It's going to get a little weird getting used to ir, bud I'm pretty sure we're going to be an amazing family." "Look at my little boy, only 15 years old and so wise", she smirked while she played with my hair. "No, my hair", I pouted, trying to look sad. "Oh you little drama spider."

After that talk we both went back to the rest of the group.

---------------

Again, I was writing for 300 reads and we got 400 already? I'm losing my mind!

thank you guys so much :)

{posted: 03/18/2021}

---------------

omg the thing i put above this is so cringe lmaooo

{first edit: 12/30/2021}