xi

A/N: If you've read the last chapter right after I published it, you should check it again, because I added a little part.

(September 28, 2016)

Natasha's POV

There he was, right behind Clint. The man who destroyed my life and so many others. "It's good to see you again, Natalia." "What the actual hell are you doing here?" "Some of your friends here decided to ruin my new plan and they brought me straight to you." I looked mad at them "I told you not to meddle into my past", then I turned to Alexei, "What do you want this time?" "We want you back. You don't have a choice." "Actually, I do", I said before attacking him.

I ran to him and swung my legs around his neck. He fought back and I could feel everyone's eyes on my back. "A little help would be nice", I said while me and Alexei were in the middle of a fight. Behind him were four other KGB agents who started to attack me as well. Wanda and Clint came to help us and together we could handle it. I was kicking his ass, but then I saw that Wanda was in trouble, so I decided to help her. With three agents fighting against me, I had to focus. "Natasha, we should ask Peter to help us." "Don't you understand that we can't Clint?" "I know, but we're gonna loose otherwise."

When Clint said that, I felt a knife going trough my left arm. I looked up and saw Alexei smirking, before I kicked him right in the face. Of all people, he should know that I can't feel those wounds and that they heal almost immediately. He fell backwards and landed on the ground, unconscious. I was helping Wanda when I saw Peter, MJ and Ned standing in the corner of the room. "Peter, what did I tell you? Get your asses upstairs!", I yelled when I saw Alexei standing up again "Okay mom." "Wait right there or I'll shoot your friend here!", Alexei said, while he had Clint in his arms. 

Everyone froze. "Peter? How old are you?" "I-I-I'm 15" No no no no no. Alexei is gonna realize Peter is his son. How am I gonna do it? Wanda! I know how I can keep her out of my head, so I just need to think very loud. Alexei is gonna realize. Alexei is gonna realize. Alexei is gonna realize. Alexei is gonna realize. Alexei is gonna realize. Alexei is gonna realize. Oh god, saying it so many times makes me sick. 

I looked up and saw that Wanda heard me. I ran to Alexei, who had no time to react and knocked the gun out of his hand. He let go of Clint and decided to attack me, but Wanda had hold of him and the other agents. When we were busy with that, Tony and Rhodey came in. "What the fuck is going on here?" "Just help, okay? It's also your fault", I said to Tony "What did I do?" "You didn't tell me that they were going to Russia, to close a red room", I said while giving him a death stare. "Okay, good point", he said when he turned on his suit and in no time everyone was arrested.

Ned and MJ were just standing there and Peter was confused. "Peter, a word?", I said. We walked outside the room and I started talking: "You're probably wondering what that was all about.." "Yeah, why was he asking those questions?" "Honey... I don't know how to say this, but he's your father."

Peter was quiet and in shock, but I didn't know what to do. I hugged him and said: "I'm so sorry honey. You deserve a loving father, not someone like that." "It's okay mom. I have you, right?" "Yeah, but it's not okay. You are the sweetest person I've ever met and then I have to tell you that your father is a Russian criminal, who's addicted to drugs and rapes every woman he sees." "Is it okay if I go back to MJ and Ned, they must be shocked about this." "Yeah sure, you don't have to ask my permission." I hugged him a little longer and then I let him go.

After a few hours, my wound was healed. I went back in and checked up on Steve and Scott, but they were fine. Wanda and Clint also didn't have left anything serious from the fight. "That's why you don't have to meddle with my past." "We should've listened to you, Natasha, but it's over right now", Clint said. "No it's not. We only got a chance to arrest them because they wanted to. Alexei knows that he's the father of Peter." "What do you think he'll do?", Tony asked. "I don't know, but it can't be good." "Why did they want you back?", Wanda asked. "Because I'm the only one who survived the black widow program. We started with 30, but they were all killed or we had to kill them during the training."

"So you're the only one who survived and you ran away?", Scott asked. "Yes. God, there is never a good time to open up about your past. You finish your training when you turn 16, what I turned when I got pregnant with Peter." "You keep getting stronger, every single day. I just, and I think I can speak for all of us here, I just wish that I was nearly as strong as you." "Don't say that Wanda. You've all been trough much worse. You and Tony have lost every part of your family, Steve lost his whole life and Tony, who's healed now, had to go trough his life with an ark reactor on his heart."

"Yeah, but you've lost your family, when the KGB kidnapped you, and you've also lost your life because of them. You didn't have a normal childhood, while some of us got a part of it", Wanda continued "That's not tr-" "Natasha, did your father learn you how to tie your shoes?", she asked. "No, but Tony's hasn't either." "When you were a kid, did you have the freedom to do everything you wanted", she kept talking. "I-no? But I mean, which kid has." "Every one of us. You are way stronger than you think you are. If I had just a little of your strength-" "Don't say that Wanda. Don't." "You are the strongest person I know", she said. 

---------------

i can't keep up with the reads anymore, but just thank you for reading this. It means a lot to me.

{posted: 04/24/2021}

---------------

okay this was okay, just a lot of grammar errors leao

{first edit: 12/30/2021}