iii

TW: flashbacks of raping

(August 10, 2016)

Natasha's POV

"My full name is Peter Benjamin Natalia Parker." Oh no. Act cool, Natasha. Act cool. "I will not tell anyone." I pretended to smile and I think he believed it.

Fuck, I was right. He's my son.

(December 2, 2000)

I missed my period. I never miss it. This couldn't be. I was pregnant. It was probably from my "birthday present" from two weeks ago. I got raped, again. It's from Alexei. They can't find out, because they will take them from me. I have to get out of here, because I can't let them raise my baby to be some assassin like me. I have to find a safe place for them, it's my responsibility now.

"Let's go back to the others, shall we?" "Yeah, that's cool." Okay, Natasha, calm down. If he tells anyone, who will know it's your name? Steve. Steve will know, he was there when Zola mentioned my birth name. I have to talk to him, he can't tell Peter. "Are you excited about your party?" "I don't know. I guess I am." "You guess?" "I don't really know what to expect, you know." "It's going to be fine. Pepper made sure that only the Avengers and your aunt will be there." "I hope so." "I think you're going to love it. Let's just hope Tony keeps his word." We laughed and walked downstairs again.

(November 22, 2000)

5:48 am

It's my birthday, my sixteenth birthday. I don't know if I'm happy or not, because I know what will follow. Since my fourteenth birthday, every special event has been "celebrated" , by raping me. Every time I did something wrong or if something needed to be "celebrated", it always happened. I looked at the clock in the hall, it was almost time for the ballet class. I knew that they would come and get me after the class, so I better be prepared.

When we got back to the others, Peter and I separated. He went to Tony, while I started talking to Steve: "I'm just going to punch some bags, you want to come?" "Yeah, I'll be right down."

-time skip-

"Okay everyone, the party is in an hour. Get ready and be back here at 8." I went to Wanda's room and we got ready together. I picked a dress for her and did her hair. "You want some make-up?" "Do what you want. Just don't make me look like a whore."

(November 22, 2000)

8:37 am

We just had breakfast and I know that they're going to get me soon. "Natalia, can you come with us please?" "O-okay", I stuttered. Everyone looked at me, not knowing what was about to happen. I'm not sure which girls they also raped, but I was the oldest one and the others were around 10 years old. I was led into a room where Madam B was: "Natalia, it's your birthday today and we're going to celebrate that." I saw the man who took my virginity, the man who always raped me. "C'mon Natalia, my little whore."

"Nat, you're really good at this." She was looking at herself in the mirror. "Now it's your turn." "Wanda, I don't feel like-" "I already picked an outfit. Is it okay if I braid your hair?" "Yeah, that's fine", I said, knowing that she wouldn't stop.

After Wanda and I were ready, we walked downstairs. The guys were al wearing jeans and a shirt, but they clearly took a shower and got changed. "Gentlemen, the ladies have arrived", Sam said, laughing. "Are you already drunk, Sam?" "No, I'm just kidding and Tony isn't serving alcohol tonight." "Pepper made him to", Tony said, joining out conversation. Everyone was talking to each other, no one was left out. It took a while until May showed up. She congratulated Peter and started talking to Tony. The evening went by fast and in no time May had to leave. Peter walked her outside and chatted a bit more with her.

"You know what, let's all play truth or dare", Tony proposed. Wanda smirked: "It's not like we have a choice, right?" "Yeah ... No, not really." "Fine then." We all grabbed a drink and sat down in couches. "I'll go first, but remember, there is a kid with us." Everyone rolled their eyes.

"Red, truth or dare?" I sighed: "I hate that name. Dare." "I dare you to make out with the person you love the most in this room." "I thought we were playing nice, but sure." Tony smirked. I stood up and walked to Wanda. "You wish, Tony, but my little sister is nicer than you", I smirked and Wanda was laughing. I made out with her for 10 seconds and stepped back to my seat. "Cap, truth or dare?" "Dare." "Go and sit on Tony's lap for the next 15 minutes." "You are mean, Romanoff, very mean." Steve sat on Tony's lap and looked around. "Vision, truth or dare?" "Truth." "Who's your favourite?" "I can't really answer that question, captain Rogers. You are all my favourite in a different way." "Fine", Steve sighed. "Mr. Rhodes, truth or dare?" "Just call me Rhodey. Dare." "I dare you to flirt with Natasha."

Oh my god, NO. I started laughing and Rhodey turned red. I turned to Tony, who was laughing with everybody else. "I guess my nickname is better for him now, isn't it?" "Shut the hell up Romanoff." "Is that how you shoot your shot? I think I'm going to pass", I smirked. Everyone was still laughing. "You know what, I'll make it easy for you. I'll go and stand over there and pretend I don't know you." I walked a few feet away from the couches and waited there. Rhodey walked to me, still red. I started the conversation: "Hey, how are you?" "I'm fine. What about you sweetheart?" Everyone was dying from laughter, but I kept a straight face. "I'm okay." "I'm- I'm sorry, I can't do this." Everyone was laughing, even Rhodey himself. We all sat down again and it was Rhodey's turn to choose someone. "Wanda." "Truth." "Do you see Natasha as a mother figure?" She looked me in the eyes and nodded: "Yeah, I do. My turn."

"Peter, truth or dare." "Truth." "What's a secret almost no one knows?" "I have a third name, it's Natalia."

---------------

thank you talia for making the amazing cover :)

leave your suggestions if you want to

{posted: 03/04/2021}

---------------

yay another rewrite

also don't come after me for the fact that Alexia raped Natasha, I wrote this book before BW came out so this is mainly based on the comics, where Alexei was Natasha's husband and he did rape her....

{first edit: 12/30/2021}