goodbye

I had finally got over the break up it had been six months since I had texted him . Jordan and I had become very distant and I knew something was not right with him he never said goodbye to me anymore and he only really spoke to Cory and not me.  I could feel his pain .

A little while later Jordan was sent to prison for doing drugs which made everyone depressed .

A little while later I went to school I met my friends ava and Grace and we all went into school together. A new boy and caught my eye as we went in through the hall . Our first class was science we all day next to eachother . Ava and Grace had always been there for me and i love them . That boy that caught my eye was in my class his name was Alex.  Grace saw me looking at him throughout the lesson and he kept looking at me as well .

Once the lesson had finished it was break Grace once ava i n as she always does to go see her boyfriend Johnnie.  While me and ava just hang around with her my brother always comes and annoys us .
" jordan put me down and don't do that to my stomach at the moment" I said sternly
" why is it that time " he said softly
" yes " I muttered so that only Jordan and ava could hear .
" ok fine I'll put you down , do you want a hug " he whispered
I nodded my head as he pulled me into a hug and I layed my head on his chest as I felt safe.  He told me to look after my self and not get into trouble I just smirked next thing I knew the bell went off.  We were standing right underneath it . I walked into my class
And sat down for the lesson. 

Sorry this is short butanyway ik I haven't posted in a while I have just been upset atm lol . I'll get back to posting soon.
Liv x