school

Maddies alarm goes off at six am , she got dressed in the bathroom because when you live in a house full of boys you get no privacy at all . once she was dressed she grabbed a pillow and hit Jordan round the head with it .
" wake up jord "  she said
"  fine I'm up " he replied
He got dressed and had an idea to wake Cory up .
" fetch me a cup mads " 
" Oki do you want me to fill it up with water "
" yes please "
She filled it up with water and gave it to Jordan and followed him up the stairs without waking up dad . They walked into corys room and tipped the water on him .

" what the flip was that for " he shouted

" to wake you up duuhhhh " me and Jordan said at the same time . We all heard loud footsteps from across the hall  , I grabbed Jordan's arm as the foot steps got louder .

" it's ok were here for you " Jordan said stroking my hair .
I was scared of dad because of what he does to me and Jordan mainly Jordan tho . When I was 4 our mum left us we sat on the stairs i sat on corys lap while he covered my ears while on the other Side Jordan helled my hand .
We skipped breakfast today and headed to school Jordan rode his bike slowly FOR ONCE .  We ended up having a chat about love , Cory left for his mates he gave me a hug and left me and Jordan . I followed Jordan to put his bike in the bike rack .
" I'm going now " he said giving me a hug .  I walked off to find Missy and Nas my two best friends. 
" hey babe "  Missy said to me .
" hey "  I replied . We walked off into see Lorraine the lady at the desk . My first class was English with Miss Keane i sat next to Razia paracha . Zain started saying to me that I was just the same as my brother . that hit me I kicked a chair over .
" Isolation NOW " Miss Keane shouted . I picked up my bag and walked out and the door slam shut behind me . I walked into isolation Mr bell was sat at the desk .
" what a surprise all three Wilson's are here " , he said .
" right I have to train the football for the girls now " Mr bell said as he walked out .
I sat at the end off the booth then someone throw a piece of paper at me .
' what u done now ' it said it was from Jordan .
' kicked over a chair '  I through it back . He mouthed back , ' I got in a fight with Cory '  I nodded .
A little while Mr bell came back and said we could go . I had p.e next we were doing football .