fight

I looked at the test and ran to the window and just stared out to the playground .

A little while later Cory came out with a bathroom pass and saw me and sat next to me .
" what's wrong sister " he said
I grabbed the test out my pocket and showed him He just stared .
" your pregnant then , but your only 16 tho " he said getting angry . Then he walked off. The bell rung which meant it was home time except for me and Jordan as we had dention . I walked in to see Jordan and riz . Jordan saw my red puffy eyes . I sat in the middle off them . I grabbed the test out my trouser pocket and showed jordan and riz they just stared at me .
" whose the farther " Jordan asked .
" riz " I said on the verge of crying .

When we got back dad asked if i had a good day so I said no then he asked why ,
" ask Cory " I shouted . Then ran up the stairs and ran to Jordan's bed and gave him a hug .
A while later Cory came in and I left the room .
" I'm going out " I said putting corys shoes on .
" I'm coming " Jordan said
" fine I'm going to the park with missy "I said I ran upstairs and put a black adidas jumper from Jordan's wardrobe .

We left the house and met missy at the park .
" hey babe wanna play football " she said giving me a hug .
" sure " I said
I was on a team with riz and Jordan , while Hayley and raz was with missy .
My team one tho with 4 -3 .
we said bye to everyone except riz as he came back with me and jor.  Cory was in my bedroom watching t.v so I left the room .

later on I went to sleep at 1.30 . while Jordan texted me .

jordan ❤❤

hey u still up

yup why

come to my bed

k

I went over to him and hopped in with him .

" do you know this guy " he said stroking my hair
" ye that's Jonah my bestfreind " I said playing with his hair
" well hmmmm he was murdered last night " he said .
He pulled me in for a hug as a river of tears ran down my face .

The next morning it was non uniform day so I got a light blue jumper and some black leggings out and put my long dark brown hair in a ponytail with two strands off hair at the front . I got my white filas on and left with Jordan behind me . I had to sit in isolation all day for yesterday at half 11 Cory came in with a black eye , I just stared out the window until I heard Jordan and cory talking .

" hey what happened "
" someone said that maddie was pregnant so I punched them and they punched me back ".
I got out my seat and wrapped my arms around him and kissed his forehead. 

" you guys going to the football match " I said
" yep are you " Jordan said. 
" I'm in the team against st Richardson " I said
" oh " Jordan said .

After school I got changed into my footbal, kit there was only me and another girl on the team we walked into the boys room for our head count . Meanwhile Jordan and cory went and sat with raz,  Hayley , nas,  missy and Chloe .
We walked onto the pitch . The next thing I knew I had the ball then everything went black .