argument

Later that night missy said that we should have a party we all greed .
" will Jordan be going " I said .
" if he wants " missy replied
" why don't you want Jordan to come mads " riz butted in .
" well ummm he sort off kicked me out the room , but I don't mind Cory coming " I replied .
I was on the verge of crying because I knew that Jordan didn't mean to kick me out in the first place he was just upset .

" right Jordan's coming maddie " missy said .
" ok" I replied . " is naveed coming " I finish off .
" no but he can if he wants "Hayley butts in .
" ok " I reply while nas walked in with the drinks .

Naveed ♡♡♡

M: hey there's a party at missys wanna come . ♡♡
N : sure be there in 10 ♡♡
M: ok ♡♡

" he will be here 10 " I says
" does someone have a crush on naveed maddie " missy says jokingly
" no that's hayley " I say laughing hayley starts laughing too

5 minuets later everyone was here Jordan walked through the door so I turned my head .
I  walked to the drinks  with hayley and raz to get a drink we grabbed the whole bottle of beer and I had the whole thing , was gone in 2 minuets.  I was well drunk i got onto the table and stripped my shirt off and started dancing on the table , riz and cory stopped and stared at me they went to grab me but I ran and they flipped over the table . Jordan ran after me with several bottles with him and ran after me . He chased after me by the time I had my top on . I sat on the skip Jordan came and sat next to me and said .

" maddie are you drunk "
" maybe " I said taking the bottle out his hand .
We sat there talking for a good ten minuets before we went back .
Jordan said bye to me as he and cory went home they both gave me a kiss on the forehead and hugged me .
when I walked back in the house it was just riz, hayley , raz ,Nas, missy and me .
Riz walked over to me and said .
" I would got to bed if I were you otherwise your brother would ill me "giving me a hug .
" I love you maddie "