home

I heard the front door shut and thundering up the stairs i quickly locked the bathroom door . I slid down the back off the door , and screamed into a towel .
" open the door NOW " Cory shouted. 
" NO " , I shouted back
" please i need the bathroom " he replied .
I unlocked the door and ran to mine and Jordan's bed from ( yes I share a room with my brother ) .  a few seconds later Jordan came back in and gave me a tight hug . we ammiditly let go as we heard Cory and dad fighting , Jordan grabbed my hand and we sat on the stairs me shaking . Later on Cory came back into his room and slammed the door a few minutes later I knocked on the door I got a faint come in as a reply back . I sat on the bed and wrapped my arms around him and gave him a kiss and left the room .

At 20 past 11 Cory came in and told us to go to bed we did i got changed into my pyjamas and went over to Jordan's bed and said goodnight we both went on our phones until 12 then we actually went to sleep .

At 1.23 am I felt sick so I ran to the bathroom and threw up . I went back to bed like nothing happend . The next morning Jordan was the first up so he was in the bathroom first . As my alarm went off at 7.30 I ran to the bathroom but Jordan was in there .
" Jordan open up Now it's an emergancy " I said .
" what do you want "
" I'm gonna be sick "
" ok be out in a sec " he said as he turned off the shower , he got out I shoved past him and ran to the toilet .
A little while later I got dressed and had breakfast done my make up to hide my bruises . Cory wasn't up so I rothe him a note as it was 6.30 . I left the house with Jordan ,
" you alright now " he said
" ye abit still not 100 percent " .
we got to school and saw Chloe and miss Keane ,
" miss Keane can I talk to you with Jordan and Chloe but don't tell Cory " . I said
" of course sweetie " she said
" I think I'm pregnant " I said hesataing
" how do you know we're you sick this morning,  have you been on your you know what " she said
" can we please stop talking about the monthly thing in front off me I'm trying to eat my toast " Jordan Said
" well i was sick in the morning " I said .
" you know what jord " I said while taking his toast and running around the play ground
" give it back " he said while chasing after me . I think it was fair to say I'm faster than him He caught up with me and tackled me to the floor . Then he helped me up and let me have a bite of his toast then we walked back to miss Keane .
" that was all I came to say - " I was cut off by miss Keane .
" Jordan take Chloe in i need to talk to your sister " she said while Jordan took Chloe inside .
" right take this and let me know the results " she said handing me a pregnancy test .
" thanks miss " I said walking into school . i saw Chloe and Jordan sat down i took there hands and dragged them into the girls bathroom .
" you do realise I'm a boy right and were in the girls bathroom " Jordan said .
" fine go wait outside then grumpy " I said
" I'm only gonna show you somthing " I said getting the test out my trouser pocket .
" when you gonna take it babe " Chloe said .
" break time " I said . Chloe and Jordan nodded .
" come with me " I said running down the corridor with Chloe and Jordan behind me .