annoucemount ( tw self harm )

A few days later we were called out for an emergency assembly . I walked out of the house and met hayley and nas . We all went into the hall as we knew what it was about. 
" as you all know the booth sisters , nas paratcha and Maddie Wilson were all involved in a car accident and I'm really sorry to say this but , missy booth has sadly past away this morning " miss Carter said . Shannon burns ran out the room.  Once everyone took it all in they left . Me , riz,  Jamie,  sam, Hayley,  nas , Cory and Jordan all walked to the hub and sat down . Nas sat on sams lap , Hayley on riz,  and Jordan jumped on mine while Cory and Jamie sat on the sofa . Every couple then started to make out . I sat there in disgust . I remembered that  j had a boyfriend that only Jamie knew . I got my phone out and texted Daniel my bf. 

Daniel 😝❤
Me - hey u got a free period
Daniel - yes
Me - come into the hub
Daniel- oki omw. 

" who you texting Maddie " Jordan asked being a nosy person
" oki I'll tell you follow me " I said as I pushed him of my lap he got up of the floor and walked out with me .
" so you know Daniel I was texting him because he might be my boyfriend " I said in a whisper so that no one would hear . He stood and shrugged his shoulder ,
" why did you have to say it out here tho " he said
" I don't want Cory to know as you know what he's like he gets all overprotective and is like ' if he breaks your heart he will be dead '" I replied .
" but that's what older brothers are for tho alright I won't tell anyone if you don't tell anyone that I slept with Candice mugertroyed " he said .
" I don't jord don't worry " I said .

" Daniel " I said as I ran and gave him a hug . " alright little bean " he replied , I grabbed his hand and ran in the room but let go as soon as Jordan gave me a look saying that corys watching I sat back in the middle of Cory and Daniel while Jordan sat on my lap .
" I wanna sit on your lap now jord " I wined .
" you can sit on my lap if you want babe " Daniel said as I got up and sat on his lap .

" so how long have you and Daniel been dating I take it your dating bc he called you babe " Cory said cutting the tension. 
" 6 months " I replied
Candice walked in the hub .
" hey Danny how are you babes " she said pushing me of his lap. Jordan spoke up. 
" are you cheating on me Candice " he said.  " Maddie listen I don't know this Candice girl trust me " Daniel said. 
" you sure about that didn't you tell her what we did last night " she said smirking.  " Candice were over " jordan said as he left in the room .
" oh you sweet girl we slept together last night " she said , Every one was just staring at me to see if I was gonna cry as I'm never normally one to cry only when it comes to someone or something that I love. 
" Daniel you said that you loved me and then you sleep with my brothers girlfriend,  were over " I said as I got up and left the school and went home . I went upstairs and shut my bedroom door I assumed Jordan was out .  I walked into the bathroom and got the razor and started cutting my arm blood started gushing out of my arm I got a towel and covered it up. A drop of blood fell out of my arm and on to the bathroom floor .

Jordan's pov
I slammed the door shut knowing that Candice had just cheated on me with my sisters boyfriend.  I heard the bathroom door shut so I assumed that Maddie was in . I walked in the bathroom and shut the door to wash my hands .

Maddies pov
I shut my bedroom door and sat on my bed and went through all the photos with me and Daniel.  I deleted them all I still left him in my contact. 
I went on Spotify and played my sad playlists and cried . Until there was a knock on the door I stopped my music and got of my bed and opened the door  To reveal Jordan maybe he caught me he couldn't could he . I'm dead if he's found out.