~26~

~Tsukishima~

It's been a couple of days since I met up with Kageyama and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't still putting serious thought into the Hinata situation. Yes, I have already decided that I'm going to say yes - after what Kageyama said I have next to no reason not to trust him anymore. That's not the problem. The problem is I still don't know how to do it. As I said before, I can't accept it like a normal person after all the time I made him wait. I need to do something... cool? I don't know what the word is but hopefully you get what I mean.

Currently, I'm just lying on my bed and staring at the ceiling. The more I think about this, the more my head hurts so I figured I'd take a break and relax. It's pretty nice, actually, especially because it's quiet since Lev went out with Kindaichi went out to walk the king back to the station. I don't even know why Lev went with them but oh well, at least I have a bit of time to myself. Anyway, I'm so glad that Kageyama's leaving, if I had to see that blueberry-looking-ass hair cut for another second I would've committed fifth degree murder. You think I'm kidding? Don't make me laugh.

I have my headphones on and some random song from my playlist is playing. I don't know which one it is, it's been a hot minute since I actually paid attention to what was playing but, from the sounds of it, I think it's from Dear Evan Hansen. Yes, after the many months it's been since I last spoke to Akane, I still listen to the musicals she introduced me to. I need to catch up with her at some point... that'd be nice. Maybe she could bring her friends along too? I'd like to see everyone from high school again. I don't usually think about it, but I am now and I'm realising that I miss those sons of bitches. Hmm... maybe I'll arrange a meetup or something after I've sorted out the whole Hinata thing. Yeah, that sounds good.

My phone buzzes in my hand and I lift it up, holding it above my face as I read the message. It's from Kuguri, which surprises me a little bit. Kuguri never bothers to contact me, or Lev, or anyone except Shibayama. I wonder why he texted me...

Naoyasu: Hey man, so my sister is going away for the weekend and she has this massive house like a half hour walk away from our college.

Tsukishima: Ok great? Why are you telling me this?

Naoyasu: Because I think it'd be pretty cool if we threw a party.

Tsukishima: Are you sure she's going to be ok with that?

Naoyasu: Eh, she left me the keys so she can deal with the consequences.
Naoyasu: Besides, if we clean up properly she'll never know anything happened.

Tsukishima: I-

Naoyasu: I'm kidding. I already ran this over with her and she's fine with it.

Tsukishima: Oh thank god-
Tsukishima: For a second there I really thought you were suggesting we commit breaking and entering in the name of a college party.

Naoyasu: It's not breaking and entering if I have the key, fuck face.

Tsukishima: Alright, no need to get sassy with me.
Tsukishima: Calm your tits, do your eyebrows, it's not that big of a deal.

Naoyasu: I don't know why I bother with you.

Tsukishima: Come on man, I was just messing with you.
Tsukishima: Who else is going to this party?

Naoyasu: Eh, who knows. I messaged everyone I know and Shibby did the same.

Tsukishima: Fuck me that's a lot of people-

Naoyasu: Yeah, and we said they can invite whoever they want.

Tsukishima: Are you sure they're all going to fit into your sister's house.

Naoyasu: It's not my problem if they don't. First come first serve.

Tsukishima: That's fair.
Tsukishima: Is Hinata going to be there?

Naoyasu: Ooh~ that's an oddly specific one.

Tsukishima: Shut up and answer.

Naoyasu: The phrase 'shut up and answer' is a massive contradiction.
Naoyasu: Would you like me to shut up or would you like me to answer?

Tsukishima: I-

Naoyasu: Choose.

Tsukishima: Fine then, I'd like you to answer.

Naoyasu: Ok cool.
Naoyasu: I haven't got a fucking clue.

Tsukishima: Well that's very helpful of you, isn't it.

Naoyasu: I'm not a psychic, how am I supposed to know if he's coming or not?

Tsukishima: Did you invite him?

Naoyasu: Yes.

Tsukishima: Great.

Naoyasu: Was that sarcastic.

Tsukishima: No, actually.

Naoyasu: For real?
Naoyasu: That's a first.

Tsukishima: Stop taking the piss Nao.

Naoyasu: You're one to talk.
Naoyasu: Anyway, I'll see you Sunday night, yeah?

Tsukishima: Wait, what's the address?

Naoyasu: I'll text it ya in a bit, don't remember it off the top of my head.

Tsukishima: That's fair.
Tsukishima: See you Sunday.

Naoyasu: See ya.

Well, looks like I have plans on Sunday. I'm not going to have to drag my ass to Kuguri's older sister's house, who he's conveniently never mentioned until now. Eh, maybe they're not super involved in each other's lives and she's just letting him do this because she needs someone to hold the keys until she gets home... or something... Anyway, that doesn't matter. What matters now is that Hinata will probably be there. If I'm going to accept him, my best bet is to do it at this party. Man, I can't wait for Sunday.

~Hi guys! It's been a while since I put a note at the end of a chapter but the next chapter will be the final chapter of Band Aids. Just thought I should let you guys know in advance. That's all. Hope you enjoyed the chapter.~

~Raz~