~20~

~Hinata~

So things happened and here I am, sat on Tsukishima's bed with a movie playing on his laptop and a weirdly tense aura about us. I don't even know what movie's on. I wasn't paying attention when he put it on, I was busy trying to keep my gay under control. You feel? I feel. Anyway, it's a single bed so there isn't much room to move but we've managed to avoid touching each other as much as possible. Is that normal? Considering we're doing this in a romantic way, it's probably not normal. But can you blame me for being awkward? I didn't even mean to tell him how I felt! I didn't think he'd actually return my feelings either! I didn't think he outright hated me, by any means, but I thought that, you know, the incident would've put off any romantic feelings for me forever. Apparently not though.

I don't know why I'm talking like it's a bad thing. Obviously, I'm over the moon about it. Who wouldn't be happy to find out that their crush asked them back and wanted them to come over for a date? Speaking of, do we consider this a first date? Because this isn't technically our first date but it's our first date since we broke up. No, screw it, it's easier to just refer to it as our first date. Put the past behind us and move on, you feel?

"Hinata?" I snap out of my train of thought and look up at Tsukishima. "Are you ok? You seem a bit down."

I nod quickly, grinning up at him. "Yeah, I'm fine! Just thinking, you know?"

"Thinking about what?"

I shrug. "Oh you know, just things..." Yeah, things. Things like how crazy it is that you still like me after all this time. Wait, is this the same like as it was in high school? Like, did he ever get over me? Or did he fall out of love with me and start liking me again when we started spending more time together? Either way, that's so cute! I start playing with the strings of 'my' hoodie - it's not really mine, it's the one I nicked from him year ago. I doubt he's going to ask for it back at this point. It's been way too long.

"Oh really?" He raises his eyebrows. "What kind of things?"

I puff up my cheeks and fold my arms. "Don't say it like that, you make it sound weird."

"The only person making it weird is you. Maybe you should stop thinking of things in that way."

"What way?"

"You know what way." He rolls his eyes. Well that's a bit rude. Way to assume things about me, jeez. What if I genuinely had no idea, huh? What would you do then? Not a lot probably, you meanie. "Don't give me that look." He sighs. "It's really not that deep. Now, what are you thinking about?"

"Ugh fine, you got me. I was just thinking about your feelings for me..." He raises his eyebrows again. Damn it, did that sound self centred? It totally did! I didn't mean for it to sound like that! "No I didn't- Uh-" I take a breath. I need to think of a way to say this properly without having a full on break down. I really, really don't want to mess this up. "...I didn't mean for it to come off like that, sorry..."

He snorts slightly - like, full on snorts. "You really are worrying about this, huh?" And then he starts to ruffle my hair. I blush. This feels weird. It's a nice kind of weird but still, I wasn't expecting him to actually touch me. Isn't that why we were sitting as far apart as possible without one of us falling off the bed? He's smiling down at me again. "Come on Hina, loosen up a bit. Didn't I invite you round so we could have a good date?" Oh yeah, I almost forgot that this is a date. My heart starts pounding again. Oh my god, we're actually on a date. "We can't do that if you're all tense."

"Ok, now you're definitely making it weird." I laugh a little and tentatively start to lean against his side. He wraps an arm around my shoulders and pulls me closer and suddenly my face is bright red (probably, based off of past experiences). "We're acting like a couple right now..."

"Hinata, this is literally a date. Aren't we supposed to act like a couple?"

"S-shut up! It doesn't mean we are a couple!" I pout.

He sighs. "Yeah yeah... I can let go if you want?"

I shake my head. "No, it's ok! It's nice." It is nice, it's comfy. I like cuddling with him, if this counts as cuddling - I'm just not sure what to call it.

He smiles. "Good, now shut up so we can watch the movie. We're just getting to the good bit."

Hi guys!! It's Raz again and, believe it or not, I actually wrote a chapter this week! Sorry it's slightly late and a bit short, it's been a tough week and I haven't had a lot of motivation to write or... I don't know, do anything. It's been hard to even get out of bed and go downstairs to get food. But hey, at least I got something out :) I didn't want to leave you guys hanging for another week. Not a lot really happened in this chapter but you can have some fluff!! Thanks for reading!!