CHAPTER TWELVE: "we were something, don't you think so?"

♬ Maybe I'm amazed at the way you're with me all the timeMaybe I'm afraid of the way I leave you ♬

Maybe I'm afraid of the way I leave you ♬

- "Maybe I'm Amazed," Paul McCartney

A sound of a whistle struck the students' ears to wake them up early

A sound of a whistle struck the students' ears to wake them up early. Some were even electrified and almost screamed as they were not used to be shaken by a sound like that first thing in the morning. A soft knock would often make them stand by their feet to continue their daily routine. Jeongguk was one of those who feels homesick during the first day of the camping. Good thing, during the night, Taehyung embraced him tight that he didn't feel alone and cold.

"That's so early," They both heard someone speaking outside their tent.

"Rise and shine students! Those who will participate in the jog around the woods will receive extra points!" said the professor in charge for the first activity of the day. Students immediately started to prepare and go outside their tents. "Bonus! You'll get to see the beautiful sunset," motivated again the professor, even raised his hands in the air to showcase the beauty he was referring to.

"I think we should go, Tae." Jeongguk invited and forced Taehyung to sit down so he would be wide awake.

"You will not die if you won't get extra points, Jeongguk," the older grunted and remained to lie on the foam inside their tent.

"Kim Taehyung, go outside the tent now or I will be sleeping in the woods tonight," Jeongguk said and wore his boots. Drank a little water from his wooden tumbler, gargled some of it, and spit it on the ground far from the tents. Taehyung then went out of their tent and started searching for the younger as he doesn't want him to get mad. "Should I just wear the sandals or the boots?"

"The former BUT don't you threaten me like that, Jeon Jeongguk," Taehyung joked and snatched the tumbler from the younger's hand to also drink from that. "The sandals then," Jeongguk decided to piss Taehyung off. The older did what Jeongguk did earlier and hung his hand on Jeongguk's neck after that.

"Whatever, Gguk," Taehyung replied and they went to look for Jimin and their other friends to see if they are also coming.

"Of course! We'll be going, right, Yoo?" Jimin enthusiastically said and faced the direction of the older. He then saw Yoongi's frame lying on the floor of their tent. Jimin held one of the nearby pillows and threw them at him.