CHAPTER FOURTEEN: "someday, i'll be big enough so you can't hit me"

♬ While in these days of quiet desperationAs I wander through the world in which I liveI search everywhere for some new inspirationBut it's more than cold reality can give ♬

As I wander through the world in which I live
I search everywhere for some new inspiration
But it's more than cold reality can give ♬

- "Everybody Has A Dream," Billy Joel

A lot has happened since that day in the camp. Jeongguk and Taehyung never confirmed what relationship they had but their feelings are mutual for now. Of course, they had to keep it for everyone else to see because this feeling they had was considered 'sickness' for the majority of people. But there are ones, like their friends, who are likely to accept it since they've talked about this before and they said they don't really mind.

Jeongguk doesn't have classes for today. It's a Sunday evening and he's once again heading outside. His father wasn't in the house, probably he's in his office, that's why Jeongguk just told the maids to direct his message to his father that he will be out.

Things are seemingly going their way this time. Nothing bad has happened since that incident when Jeongguk lost Taehyung's wristwatch. That's a breath of relief. His father is in favor of him going out with company so that's a heads up too.

"Please take me to the matinee," Jeongguk said to his driver and they started going off of Jeons' grounds. Taehyung still performs at the theater. Whenever Jeongguk couldn't attend, he's sneaking into his father's office to see the daily tabloids, and he never disappointed himself. Taehyung and the whole acting theater was always featured in the newspapers. As days pass by, the whole acting team became popular.

Taehyung always gets the attention. He gets a lot fan mails and a lot of them request fan signs. Some were even asking him if they could go out to eat. That made Jeongguk a little jealous. Everytime it happens, Taehyung was assuring him that he doesn't have to be envious because he's his 'one and only' although that sounds so cheesy.

Jeongguk went off the car once they arrived. He went straight to the back stage but gets stopped by all-dressed-for-acting Park Jimin. "Hi Jeonggukie!" he greeted him.