Chapter 18: (Thorins POV)

He looked to be in deep thought so I left him there, and went deep into my own mind. Once I began to think, I knew maybe he wouldn't take me back.

"He'll go back to the Shire,"

"Look at what you said and did, do you really think there's a chance?"

"Hello?" Bilbo snapped his fingers in my face and brought me from this thinking session. "Sorry, what did you say?" He sighed and ran a hand through his honey curls,"Remember when you first told me you couldn't guarantee my life?"

"Yes bilbo I do. But what does that have to do with this?"

"Well, then you didn't love me. It seemed over time you grew feelings for me."

"I grew to fall in love with you."

"Let me finish. Then what you said.... It began a thought in my head that just screamed that you didn't love me, just like when you couldn't guarantee my life. So, what's different now?"

I could see where he was coming from. Maybe I did rush into this, besides I couldn't love a hobbit. What the hell am I thinking?! I love him to death. I have to tell him now, or one of us will die in this uprising war and never admit it.

"Bilbo, whether you believe it or not. When I told you back at your little hobbit hole in the Shire that you might not make it back, I didn't like you one bit. But, over our rough journey, feelings started and I fell for you. Listen to me, I'm just wasting my breath."

Bilbo gave my shoulder a squeeze and I met his gaze, that's when I knew, there was nothing going to stop me from loving him. I cupped his face in my hands, and brought his lips to meet my own. I could feel him stiffen, but soon begin to kiss back. His arms snaked up my sides and around my neck, tugging me closer to his small body. I removed my hands from his face and reached around his waist to squeeze his bum. He gasped into the heated kiss, and I took that opportunity to snake my tongue into the hobbits mouth. He moaned, causing a rush of heat to flow to my groin. I pushed him onto his back and straddled his waist, kissing and looming over him. Tongues rubbed against each other as our passion grew. Soon, he pushed me away, panting and gasping for air. I was no better but soon I gasped out a sentence,"I love you Bilbo, no matter what." He looked at me, and began to play with my hair,"I love you too Thorin, even when you are a complete ass. But, I would like to continue this someday, when we aren't going to die." I laughed hardily and rolled us to our sides.

We fell asleep like that, in each others arms, content with the feeling of the others warmth. The world was how it should be, well not quite but it was getting there.