-CHAPTER NINETEEN-

_-_-_-_-♡-_-_-_-_

It's a notebook with a cover filled with doodles and music notes. It has Danielly's name in the middle of the whole cover. Danielly eyes widened as she saw many words that form a song inside. "This...I CAN'T BELIEVE I FOUND THIS PIECE OF GOLD! I BETTER KEEP IT WITH ME!" She said out loud, raising the notebook in the air as she admires the doodle around the notebook.

She hurriedly reads the lyrics and tries to form a tune with it. As she flips the pages, she noticed that most of these songs are about love. "Pfft- Was I inlove or something?" She thought, she continues to flip the pages, the few last pages talk about being tired of love.

Danielly let out a small chuckle and asked herself "What happened here?", She hums to the lyrics and realizes that this would be a good song!

As the song goes on, she slowly sings out the lyrics word by word. (Song: Lauv and Troye Sivan- i'm so tired...)"I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love~" She confidently sings. She continued singing like she felt it, she felt like being tired of love.

_-_-_-_-♡-_-_-_-_

Time passed in a blink of an eye, Danielly is still looking around at her old stuff. The smile she had when she first saw the lyric notebook is still plastered on her face, she can't stop thinking about it. She would frequently take glances at it, for some reason, it brightens her mood and would never get off Danielly's mind.

Another item caught her eye, it is a small sun plushie. Danielly reached her hand out to get the sun plushie from the top shelf, she kept her balance as she stood on her toes with her heels up and was able to get it. She took a closer look and remember how she got this.

_-_-_-_-Flashback-_-_-_-_

Back when Danielly was still 10 years old...

(Young) Danielly's P.O.V.

I was playing by myself in the playground, but still with a happy smile. I enjoy playing here all alone, it brings my inner peace.

This is also my hiding spot, no one knows about it aside from other strangers. But this place rarely has people play in it.

As I was sliding down the slide, a boy with a backpack in his hands ran in front of me. "GET OUT OF THE WAY! I WILL BUMP INTO YOU!" I yelled out, tried to get the attention of the boy, he wasn't paying attention and was in his own world.

He snapped back to reality when we bump into each other. His back was laying on the dirty floor and I was on top of him, our faces were close to each other and if one of us moves an inch....he will end up being my first kiss-

I immediately got off him since...boys are disgusting. "You should be careful next time" I coldly said, dusting away the non-existent dust off me, the boy didn't say anything, he just stood up and casually stared at me.

"Are...you okay?" I worriedly asked since this boy is scaring me, he noticed that I was worried and started to hysterically laugh. I gave him a confused look and he just laughed harder.

"BAHAHAHAHA YOUR FACE!" He said out loud as he points his finger at my face, "It's rude to point you know." I said, this boy is irritating me but I can't leave, I would end up looking like the weak one.