-CHAPTER THIRTEEN-

_-_-_-_-♡-_-_-_-_

Dylan furrowed his eyebrows and hesitated to answer, he took a long sigh before answering.

"Hello? May I know who is this?" Dylan asked as he holds his phone close to his ears. Dylan heard nothing but someone heavily breathing, "Uh...hello?" Dylan asked, he looked at his surroundings and caught a man staring at him.

The man smirked and left, Dylan's curiosity took over him so he ended up following the stranger. Dylan saw the man run to an abandoned building but he was still curious, he entered the building and hears a muffled scream.

He regretted going in but his curiosity wants to explore, so he did. As he walks down a dark corridor, he heard whispers around him, Dylan looked around but saw no one.

Dylan was too busy looking at what's behind him that he bumped into a wall. The muffled scream got louder when he was near that dead-end, he knew that it isn't really a dead end. Dylan knocks on the hall and he could tell it was hollow, Dylan started hitting the wall until it breaks but it somehow didn't.

The scream got louder and more clear, his eyes widened when he recognized that scream... it was Danielly.

"Danielly?! DANIELLY!" Dylan yelled out as he started banging the wall.

"Are you-" Dylan got cut off by someone covering his mouth with a piece of cloth, it made him feel dizzy and weak, everything turned black right after.

Dylan was brought to an empty room with a window to Danielly's room, sadly it's one-sided. Dylan's eyes slowly open his eyes and saw two men in front of him, he wasn't bothered by that. He saw Danielly through the window and tried shouting but his mouth was covered, he uses his force to release himself from the rope that was tying him to a bar in the room, but he failed.

Dylan saw a man walking inside Danielly's room, his eyes turned into a deadly glare when he saw the unknown male stroke Danielly's hair while looking back at him with a smirk. Dylan saw Danielly struggle to avoid any interaction with this unknown male, "Jealous?" One of the males from Dylan's room said while letting out a small giggle, Dylan couldn't say anything so he responded by giving him a glare.

Both of the men from Dylan's room left and locked the door after leaving. Dylan got furious when he saw that unknown male made Danielly cry in fear, Dylan got startled by the noise from the keys outside the door. He faced the door and saw Charlie fell right in front of him, all weak.

Charlie slowly lifts his head to face Dylan, "I'm sorry..." Charlie said with a sorrowful tone, Dylan looked at him with a worried expression since he couldn't say anything as his mouth was covered. Charlie took all of his remaining strength to stand up and sit beside Dylan, sadly Charlie's hands were tied together as well.

Charlie faced the window and saw Danielly crying, "W-what happened?!" Charlie asked as he looked at Dylan. Dylan shrugged and faced the window too, he left a glare while staring at the male.

Finally, the unknown male left Danielly's room. Danielly tried releasing herself but failed since she is too weak from crying. Danielly faced her head down and ended up falling asleep.

Charlie and Dylan heard grunts outside their room, they were startled but continued to listen. It suddenly stops and it all went quiet, Dylan caught a male entering Danielly's room and he got furious once again.

But the unusual thing is, this male tried releasing Danielly. This male looked around and met eyes with Dylan, "Those eyes looks so familiar" Dylan murmured to himself, after a second this male faced Danielly and carried her out of the room.

This male stopped by Dylan and Charlie's room, he unlocked the doors and opened them. "Oh...it's you both" This male said out loud, this voice was immediately recognized by Dylan and Charlie, they were shocked by Kyle's presence right in front of them.

Kyle lets out a small sigh before releasing them from the rope tied onto them. After Dylan was released, he immediately walked up to Danielly and scanned her if she was hurt, gladly she wasn't, her eyes were just puffy from crying.

Dylan turned to Kyle then thanked him, Dylan notices the big cuts and bruises on his face so he told Kyle that he should go to a pharmacy to get some cure for Kyle.

Kyle nodded and left with Dylan, Danielly, and Charlie. Dylan picked up Danielly as she sleeps peacefully.

After taking medicines for Kyle, they all went to Danielly's house. They ended up getting along with each other quite quickly.

Kyle wasn't a bad person after all!

Everyone was having a long chat while Danielly is sleeping, they were startled by the sudden groan Danielly made.

"What are you doing here?" Danielly weakly asked Kyle as she faced him, Danielly noticed Kyle's cuts and bruises but just scoffed.

"How are you feeling?" Charlie asked, Danielly faced him with a smile and said she was fine. That smile made Charlie flutter, his ears turned light pink so it was unnoticeable.

Dylan ruffled Danielly's hair and gave her a smile, Danielly smile got wider and she leaned on Dylan's shoulder.

"How did you end up there by the way?" Kyle asked, Danielly stood silent and shrugged.

"We're you um...hurt?" Kyle awkwardly asked, Danielly just shooked her head as her response.

"Do you know those men though?" Dylan asked, Danielly replied with a 'not at all.' which made everyone quite confused. "How did they know you then?" Charlie asked, "I'm not sure too..." Said Danielly as she stood up.

Danielly walked up to the storage room to check the bouquet of flowers she received a few hours ago, she was surprised when it wasn't in sight, it wasn't anywhere...

Danielly was worried that's someone broke into her house, she looked around and haven't found the bouquet. Dylan, Charlie, and Kyle got suspicious and asked her what's wrong but before Danielly could reply, they all heard gunshots coming from outside.

_-_-_-_-♡-_-_-_-_

Hey~ Thank you so much for 1.52k reads! And thanks for being patient for this chapter:) hopefully there aren't any errors present...if there are, I hope it's understandable.

Don't forget to click on the star to support my account and this story!

-Author

_-_-_-_-♡-_-_-_-_