~CHAPTER EIGHT~

_-_-_-_-♡-_-_-_-_

As the other male went closer to Danielly, Danielly jaws drop in shock when she saw the face away from the shadow. It was... D-Dylan!

"Pffttt as if! She doesn't seem to like you! Look at the disgust written all over her face!" The sketchy male said pointing at Danielly, Dylan took a glance at Danielly and gave her a wink.

Dylan leaned closer to Danielly and almost touching her waist, it looks like he did. He leans close enough that the tip of their nose touches, Danielly realizes what he was doing so she played along, she nervously placed her arms on Dylan's shoulder. The other male was annoyed and wasn't amused by the view, that looks too real and no one can deny that it's fake.

The male was furious and annoyed. He annoyingly sighed before leaving, right when he left, Danielly and Dylan back away from each other with a light pink tint on their faces, too hard to see due to the dark sky.

Danielly clears her throat before speaking, she faced Dylan with a small smile on her face "Thanks.", Dylan nervously laughs while scratching his nape "It's no big deal-".

Danielly smile widens as she gave a thank you hug to Dylan, he was flustered but is still able to hug back.

The hug was cut short since Dylan's phone suddenly rings. Dylan releases the hug and grabs the phone out of his pocket, Danielly took a short glimpse of the ID and saw...

Charles Gillespie👅

"Probably similar name...but GILLESPIE?!" She mentally stated in shock, her facial expression made Dylan concerned so he ended the call "Um yeah. I'll call you later.", Dylan asked Danielly if she was okay. Danielly snaps back to reality and nods her head.

"I think something is bothering you...are you sure you're okay? We can talk about it if you want." Said Dylan in a worried tone, "Who is Charles Gillespie?" Danielly asked without hesitation.

"You saw his ID in my phone? Anyways, it's fine. He is one of my closest friends from LA! He is currently living there for his work apparently... I call him Charles for a nickname, his actual name is Charlie Gillespie."

"...Charlie Gillespie"

"Charlie Gillespie..."

"Charlie...Gillespie!"

Danielly looked at Dylan with a shocked expression, "Charlie...Gillespie?! A brunette male who previously played as Luke from Julie And The Phantoms?!" Danielly asked with her eyes wide.

Dylan was confused but he nods as a response, "You know him?" He asks. "I went to their concert with a friend." Danielly replied. "Good for you then. Wanna go back to your house?" He asks taking a few steps ahead from Danielly.

Danielly follows him and replied "Yeah, let's go...", Dylan took his arm out for Danielly to cling onto, Danielly laughed and clung to his arm. Dylan's ears turn red but act cool about it to not make it obvious.

_-_-_-_-♡-_-_-_-_

Danielly opens the door...

Everyone was giving Dylan and her a smirk, they were looking at each other. Danielly was confused so she slowly walks up to them then sat down, along with Dylan. Everyone gave them a cheeky giggle that made Danielly thinks something is wrong.

"Why are all of you so suspicious?" Danielly asked as she raised an eyebrow in confusion, "You both secretly dating...are you~" Everyone asked in sync, Dylan shakes his head in denial while furrowing his eyebrows.

"You don't have to lie you know~" Someone teasingly said, all hooked up for the tea between the only two D's(Dylan and Danielly). "We aren't dating...we never did" Danielly sighed out, everyone's cheeky smile turned to a small frown. "BUT YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE TOGETHERRR!!" Someone said out loud. Everyone turned to each other and nods in agreement, except Danielly and Dylan.

Dylan and Danielly looked at each other with weird facial expressions, "OMG!! I SEE CHEMISTRY!! LOOK AT THEM BOTH AHHH!!" Someone yelled out while pointing at Dylan and Danielly.

"I have feelings for someone else so please stop misunderstanding" Said Dylan, letting out a small laugh to not sound rude. Danielly suddenly felt that statement Dylan said stabbed in her heart, she was curious about this feeling, why does she feel like this? "Awwww...you're such a party pooper Dylan!" Someone else loudly stated.

"I THINK IT'S BETTER IF WE ALL SLEEP! I- I'm so tired..." Said Danielly standing up then slowly sits down again after saying that she is "tired". Everybody nods and went to sleep, some slept on someone else's lap, shoulders, and some were cuddling with each other. Everybody sleeps so fast, they all seem like they've lost all their energy.

Dylan and Danielly were the only ones awake. Danielly took a pillow and blanket for the others and her and Dylan. Danielly placed the pillow on the floor since the couch and beds were already occupied, she positioned her pillow before laying on it.

Danielly faced Dylan who was just staring at her every move, "You are not going to sleep?" She said, Dylan shrugged and positioned his pillow beside Danielly's. "You can sleep first" he said, covering himself with a blanket Danielly have given.

Danielly smiled at Dylan and said her last thank you before sleeping.

Few hours passed by, where everyone's asleep, except Dylan. Dylan stared at sleeping Danielly with a smile on his face, he thought:

"She's so pretty even when sleeping..."

"I wonder who will be the lucky guy to marry her in the future..."

As he goes through his thoughts, Danielly suddenly smiled in her sleep, it made Dylan's heart beats faster and Danielly's smile let Dylan blushed so hard his face turned red. Dylan tried controlling his giggle while watching Danielly.

"Danielly Jones...I like you." He mumbled to himself.

_-_-_-_-♡-_-_-_-_

Here is another update(hope you like it)! I decided to upload this before my exam starts, wish me luck😬

I really appreciate your love and support for this story! We reached 600+ reads and around 35 votes! All thanks to all of you

Stay tuned~

-Author

_-_-_-_-♡-_-_-_-_