12

Emma's POV
Okey, right now I'm sitting in the lobby of the hotel waiting for my date. I have been really nervous the last hour and I don't think Tierna bought my excuse that I was meeting with an old friend and then I looked like I was about to pee myself but anyway as long as she don't ask forty five million questions when I get back.

I have just scrolled through Instagram for a third time when the elevator make the ding sound that someone is about to walk out of it and right there my date. Dressed in a par of black jeans with a white button up shirt and a par of black and white Jordan's. Stunning is all I have to say

I stand up and give her a smile as we walk outside to the cab. Being a gentleman...women what ever you call it. I open the door for her before I walk over to the other side and get in. The ride is just a few small talks before we finally stop at the restaurant. I get out and open the door for her before she can even protest. Before we walk in side by side. "Reservation under Parker". The waiter give us a smile before leading us to a table.

"I will be back to take your order in a few" And with that he left going to serve another guest

We both looked at the menus for a while before the waiter came back and took our orders. Alex taking a glass of wine with a salad of some kinda while a I took sparkling water with chicken.

We had a small talk and just enjoying the night while we eat. When we two hours later left the restaurant we walked hand in hand down the streets of Florida until we reached the hotel. We stopped a few meters from it so no one from the hotel would see us.

"I really enjoyed tonight" Alex said with a smile

"Me too"

"So let me take you out next time"

"Would love to Ms Morgan"

"That makes me sound old" She said while giggling

"Ok princess. I will see you tomorrow" I was about to walk inside the hotel when she pulled me back and before I could say anything her lips where on mine. It wasn't a rough or heated kiss it was slow and loving.

After a few seconds we pulled away

"Good night Em"

"Good night Princess"

And like that we are walked inside and to our rooms. Not gonna lie. Probably the the best moment in my life.

And I thought that I would fall asleep with a smile on my face but instead I didn't sleep much at all

The only thing I could think about was how she just asked me on a second date and know nothing about my fucked up past but when the morning came it was clear in my head I had to tell her before anything got to serious.

And 30 minutes later Tierna had left the room and instead Alex were sitting on her bed.

"Is everything alright" She asked when I didn't say anything

"Well......yes and no. Yesterday was amazing but it really got me thinking. You know absolutely nothing about my past and it's pretty bad" I looked down so I couldn't see her but I felt the bed dip next to me and her taking my hand. "Take all the time you need" She said with the calm and raspy voice anyone would fall in love with

After some deep breath's I started "When my parents found out they were going to have a girl they were over the moon but when I was born intersex they wasn't as happy any more. When I was little I didn't understand that what they did was messed up. They told me what I could do and what I couldn't. I was never allowed to do anything but as I got older they started to get abusive both mentally and physically. When I was seven they got another girl born normal. They treated her like she was made of gold and she always got what she wanted but I loved her either way. We was so young so she didn't see what they did to me. When I came out as gay. They totally dropped being parents when I didn't want to be the girl how dressed all girly and didn't want a prince to save me from everything. I could still live with them but that's it. When I was 17 about to turn 18 they together with my sister died. A drunk drive ran a red light and that was that. I didn't get anything because in the will my uncle I have never met got everything. But with the luck I had Stanford gave me a full ride. So I went but my life wasn't good. There for my first tattoo. The semicolon behind my ear. I wanted to die but I met Jake and Tierna and keep my life going by fucking around. I broke hearts left and right not giving one fuck. Rumors started going around the school and not one was true but they were fuck up in so many ways. So bad I took-took drugs. I was on the edge of life until I feel in love. She helped me up from the hole I was in we were doing really good until I found out she had played me with another girl from her home town. I was heart broken and was about to fall back into bad habits but got saved in time by Jake and T. I kept on fighting and after collage I didn't enter the draft because I thought I wouldn't make the money to survive. So I got three jobs still have them all three today. I live in a one room apartment and that's my life. I don't spend money if I don't have to. I live my life on a line. A very thin one"

And when I finally stopped talking I broke down. I can feel her arms around me giving me a safe feeling I haven't had in so long. She was quiet and just held me until she heard I was done sobbing. "I would never leave you or give up on you because of your past. It just shows how strong you are. Plus no one has a perfect past. Not even me" I could feel a small smile forming on my face.

"Can we just order breakfast to the room and eat here. We don't have training until after lunch" I asked not wanting to get up

"Ofc cutie"