14 - Moving on

It was half past nine as the groggy gryffindors got out of bed on the Sunday morning. Luckily, their strict quidditch captain let them have a day off, as a way to rest for the house cup game next Saturday. Since their younger brother was off doing who knows what with the Potter kid, the Weasley twins made haste to plant pranks all over his dorm.

"He'll love this one!" George laughed as he placed a pie on a spring, intending to make it hit Ron in the face.

"No way, he'll like my jumping shoes even more!" Fred countered back.

However, neither twin will ever discover the reaction of Ron's.

"Hey y'all I know you have a day off but I think I might do some light-" Oliver began to say, until a large bucket of pumpkin juice above the doorway prevented that sentence from continuing.

"Blimey! I'm soaked what the heck was that." The brown hair boy bellowed in his Scottish accent.

"Dang now we'll have to start all over." Fred sighed.

"Sorry mate. Wait please tell me you did not just refer to us as y'all?" George asked amused.

"I did. And I'll hit y'all right now if you don't go get me a towel now."

"Yes partner." Fred replied, tipping his imaginary cowboy hat as he made an effort to sound like an American.

Despite the unhumanely amount of work the two hufflepuffs received especially from Snape, Elena and Louise were tirelessly running around the school in an effort to educate people about werewolf predjudices.

"We wove werewolves! Get rid of prejudices now!" Elena screamed at a group of ravenclaws.

"I don't think I can rave about werewolves anymore El, let's get some lunch." Louise complained.

"As long as there's that Italian food you showed me that one time."

"You mean pizza? Ugh look at how tense this dining hall is, I can even see Gryffindors and Slytherins gambling together. TOGETHER!"Louise emphasized

"It's because everyone is picking teams for that stupid quidditch game. Eventually, a war will spike from it." She said.

"Better not be in my life time." Louise shrugged.

Laughing about how a third year made an illegal muggle substance, that laughter immediately stopped as Louise saw the last person she wanted to walk in the hall. Though it would've been hard enough seeing him alone, it seemed as though Cedric had moved on as fast as filch runs after kids breaking rules. Louise knew she had to be happy for Cedric. Let him move on, I'll just focus on my studies and he can do what he wants.

"I'm heading to the library, need any books?" Louise asked as she stood up.

"Does it look like I want books?" Elena cockily replied.

"It could give you a workout to pick one up." Louise giggled, walking away from her friend.

"It's already a workout refraining from putting a curse on you!" Elena yelled loud enough for Louise to hear.

In the dark library, over in the muggle studies section, Oliver was crouched over a book, drawing doodles to distract himself in a journal next to it. Just win this game. Just win this game. Just win this-. But at that time, his thoughts were interrupted as a loud thud crashed on the table.

"Do you mind?" Oliver annoyingly asked, not bothering to look up, assuming it was some first year who didn't brush up on the rules yet.

"No do you?" A sweet, harmonic voice replied, of course, Louise. I've gotta get her out of my mind.