12 - the aftermath

Waking up with the sun shining, Louise felt the opposite of the happy and positive attitude of the day. When she sat up, she saw Cedric, smiling as he was getting dressed.

"Good morning darling." He smirked while he buttoned up his robe.

Skipping the polite greeting Louise would normally say to what she thought was a respectful guy, she asked, "what happened after I had the pill?"

"Well you told me you didn't feel like doing anything, so I thought I'd help you feel more like it. That Advil I gave actually just makes you go into a deep sleep, you didn't even realize we did it. And might I say, you're quite good." He chuckled, putting on his shoes.

"What do you mean we did it?" Fear coursing through her veins.

"No wonder you're not a raven claw. When two people are attracted, sex happens, it's natural and no big deal. That's what we did last night silly." Cedric laughs as he combed through his hair.

At this point, Louise's hand started to shake. She looked around the room, not exactly sure what for but something that could calm her down. It was never supposed to happen this way, I was going to do it with rose petals on the ground and actually remember it happening.

"So when I went to sleep....we did it, even though I didn't want to?" Now shock was the emotion Louise felt.

"I think that you needed a little push, you didn't not want to do it. I just helped out. Think of it more as entering a theme park but not getting on the rollercoaster.

"I think I need some fresh air." Louise said, rushing out of the dorm.

"Ok see you later today love" Cedric yelled, not realizing how terrible Louise felt.

So many thoughts went through her head, shame, anger, rage, sadness, and most of all stupidity. How could I trust him? Why didn't I look at the pill before I took it? Louise thought to herself, looking out at the black lake, seeing the ice thaw as the December sun warmed it.
Knowing she couldn't enter the great hall without looking suspicious, especially when that monster was there. Louise went to her dorm, staying there the whole day.

"Hey Elena, have you seen Louise lately?" Oliver asked with a suitcase in hand, wanting to see her one last time before leaving for the holidays.

"Actually no, that's weird she told me she was going to do some volunteering over break but she wasn't planning on leaving until Sunday night."

"Ok well thanks anyways."

While Louise was feeling like a hollow version of herself, Oliver felt guilt and paranoia, wanting to tell his best friend about the terrible night he had last night. That whole Saturday he went looking all through the corridors, avoiding the one other person most likely to know where Louise was.

Walking to the great hall for dinner, Oliver approached Cedric, seeing he was all alone.

"Hey have you seen Louise today, I was going to give her Christmas present." A tired Oliver asked.

"No, but then again after last night she probably can't walk." He smiled to himself.

"Sorry?" A confused Oliver asked.

"Let's just say I gave Louise a present last night. See you later mate." Cedric winked, walking away.

Disgust was the emotion Oliver felt, connecting the dots to what Cedric said. She did it with him last night. I don't mean anything to her. Pathetic. Oliver wallowed, loosing his appetite walked up to the common room, running into the last person he wanted to see.

"Sorry" Louise mumbled, looking at the ground.

"Thought you'd be more happy" an angry Oliver said.

"What?" The girl asked, looking into her eyes, Oliver could see sadness and tiredness.

"I just had a little chit chat with my good pal Cedric. Ironic you complain about him all the time but do it with him." He coolly said.

"You have no idea what you're talking about so why don't you mind your own business." Was what Louise replied with, rushing to the kitchens.

On the train platform, Louise felt totally overwhelmed with everything around her. When she arrived to Hogwarts, the train platform felt magical and wonderful, but right now to Louise all she could think of was the smelly owls and the first years running all around. Oliver wasn't feeling much better, coming home from the holidays just made him want to be at his real him more.

"Louise! Look at what I just received from Sam!" Elena yelled as she skipped over to her friend.

"That's wonderful! I'm so happy for you." Louise hollowly replied as she help the ruby red necklace in her palm.

"Thanks, Happy Christmas Lou!" Elena shouted as she went to her ride.

Leaning against the wall, Oliver a poster of the crazed Siruis Black, Doesn't seem like too bad of a guy, bet he's feeling a lot better than I am.

So to end the year, Cedric strutted to his father feeling amazing, Oliver held onto the present that Louise never received, and poor Louise went home to her loving guardian who made her feel like everything was alright for the next two weeks.

A/N: hi so I understand if you're reading this as a victim of sexual assault or rape this can be hard. I understand and have hotlines underneath. Please know that from the bottom of my heart that I'm terribly sorry that you're in the 97% and that you're loved. (Also sorry if I don't have your country there or it doesn't work)

Xoxo