Chapter 19

Christopher POV:

As soon as Madam Pomfrey took Gabriel away and an a barn owl flew past me and started flying in circles before landing on my shoulders.

I look at over at the barn owl noticed it was wife's owl Moon, I carefully took the letter off the moon's leg and as soon as the I untied the letter Moon flew off with hoot, I unrolled the letter.

It was from my father Orion Black.

Dear Christopher,

I know I'm not supposed to be writing to you but I need to warn you and my grandchildren that Walburga is planning something against Harry to rid of him and is working along with someone known to us but I also need to warn you that they're after Gabriel for information to use against Harry. Don't let anyone outside of your trust or of my grandchildren's get close to knowing the secret of their parents or yours.

Be careful son I love you

Sincerely your Father,
                                            Orion Black

After reading the letter I folded the the letter and put it in my pocket and walked off to where Gabriel was dragged by Madam Pomfrey.

"Mr. Torres would you please stop moving I can not heal your wound with you moving around!" I heard Madam Pomfrey yell.

Yeah there's no way I'm going in there yet Madam Pomfrey is scary when shes annoyed and/or mad.

I thought back to the letter my father had just sent me if he sent this to me that means he also sent one to Luicus and my brothers to warn them that someone is after Harry and Hermione and that someone is someone we were close with as kids by family ties probably known to the Black but who...?

Narcissa and Andromeda would never go after them, Bellatrix is dead from what I heard, Father and Aunt Druella would never say anything or betray us, and Mother and Uncle Cygnus don't even know about who our kids are or who we're married too.

I quickly snap out of my thoughts when Madam Pomfrey walk over to me.

"Mr.Black you may go in and see Mr.Torres but be careful with his injuries if your going back to Dumbledores office or anywhere." She whispered as she walked passed me to go to the other side of the hospital wing to a couple of second years.

I walked over to the closed curtains where Gabriel was dragged over to "Gabriel?" I whispered.

"You can come in Chris"

I quickly pull the curtain and ran to Gabriel and hugged him being careful with his injuries of course. Gabriel chuckled at my actions but returned the hug.

"Ouch Chris I'm still injured here" He chuckled again as we let go.

"Sorry, I forgot magic can only do so much.." I nervously chuckled.

I quickly regain my composer remembering what I wanted to ask Gabriel.

"Gabriel what happened back at your house?" I asked, Gabriel frowned "I can't tell you here Christopher we need to go somewhere else" I nodded and walked out and closed the curtains so Gabriel could change back to his original clothes.

A couple minutes later Gabriel opened the curtains again and walked out more like leaped out.

I put my arm around him to keep him steady. "Thanks" Gabriel hissed.
We walked out the hospital wing and into an empty classroom.

"Ok now are you going to tell me, Gabe?" I said getting a bit impatient and worried.

"Yes yes calm down a bit" He said as he sat down on a chair as I stood him knowing very well that I won't sit.

"Ok so all happened like this I was sitting in the kitchen when I heard a banging on the front door, I heard the door open and Treasure squeal then I heard high heel clicking around the living room. I quietly ran upstairs to get my wand and lock the door to the library where the book about pure-blooded families was, once i did that and got my wand I found this girl" he stopped and thought about girl's name.

"Penelope Clearwater at the end of the hall we shot a couple of spell and hexs at each other then i was hit by a spell that knocked me out. I then woke up in the dinning room tied to a chair with her sitting in a chair across from me holding a knife she tortured me in muggle style until I would her something she wanted, I gave false information that I didn't know anything to do with the Black Family." Gabriel said as he put his hand on his head but continued "She left me to go the bathroom during that time I used the knife she left right next me to free myself I then flooed to Diagon ally walked to another shop and flooed here." He finished explaining.

Without any warning I hugged Gabriel "Thank you, Thank you Gabriel for protect my families secret even if you got hurt!"

"Chris- You don't have to Thank me, you know I would do anything for you even if it costed my life....- Ouch Chris, what was that for!" He cried as I lightly hit his chest.

"Don't say things like that Gabe!"

"For a Slytherin you act a lot like a Hufflepuff Christopher Black" he chuckled.

"Shut up Gabriel!" I said giggling I know Gabriel would never anything to hurt me.

We stayed in a hug for awhile until the last class of the day we heard the door open and saw Harry yelling at a muggle device called a phone?

"No, I said I'm not going back there I moved out, why wont you let me live my life!?" He yelled at the phone almost on the break of tears.

He soon hanged up and throw the phone at deck close by and began to cry.

"Harry?" I whispered softly trying not startled him as I walked out of the embrace of Gabriel.

Harry turned around to face me with teary eyes and with the same expression of his real mom my little brother Regulus when he got the dark mark.

"Is everything alright, Harry?"

Harry shook his head and ran over to me almost knocking me over as he hugged me. He cried as we heard the phone ring over and over again.

I hugged him tightly and let him cry it out as I looked at Gabriel for help to silent the phone.

Once Gabriel silenced the phone I looked down at crying Harry.

"Harry can you please tell me what happened?"

Harry mumbled something I couldn't hear.

"Harry can you please repeat that?"

"My A-aunt and U-uncle are f-forcing me to go b-back to their house f-for winter b-break" Harry stuttered I froze.

______________________________________
I am super sorry for not updating I had family things and writes block so  I decided to get up after my dad said happy birthday to me its funny how none of your friends say happy birthday to you but you say it to them.  But that's not the point I'll try to update more as much as I can before I start school.