Chapter 6

3rd POV:

Ron woke up with a start, he looked around the room to see he was in Gryffindor tower, in his dorm with his friends sleeping soundly, he'd dreamt of being tied up to a chair, across from Harry, in a dark room where he heard two or four people talking and laughing darkly about something, he couldn't quite hear about, but what he did hear was 'they will be yours again but they will pay for what they did', was all he heard in the dream, he looked around the dorm room and saw Ginny and Hermione sleeping on his bed, Neville sleeping on his bed soundly, and Dean and Seamus cuddling, he turned his head to see Harry next to him, remembering he fell asleep on his bed because the girls didn't want to go back to their dorm.

Ron picked up his phone to check the time and saw it was only 5:20, he sat his phone on the nightstand and groaned, ' Its to early, but what the heck was I dreaming about' he thought getting up of the bed and walking over to his trunk, getting his school robes and walking over to the bathroom to shower and brush his teeth.

After he was done getting dressed, he saw Harry was awake, and was staring at his phone.

"Morning Harry"

"Morning Ron, why are you up so early?" Harry asked putting his phone down.

" I had a nightmare and I can't sleep after that" Ron said sitting on the bed next to Harry.

"You want to talk about it?"

"I-I guess"

"Alright let go me go get change and we can talk about in the common room." Harry said getting up and walking to his trunk, grabbing his school robes.

Once Harry was done they both grabbed their school bags after making sure they had everything, and headed down to the empty common room, sitting down next to each other.

"Ok, so what was nightmare about..?"
Harry asked softly as turned around to face Ron.

Ron hesitated a bit before speaking
"I-It was about you and me, Harry we were tied to chairs across from each other in a dark room, we weren't the only ones in the room four other people were there, i heard one of them say something." Ron paused remembering the voice made him shiver a bit.

"What did they say" Harry asked a bit scared.

"They said something about we'll be theirs again but will pay for something we did."

Harry was shocked to hear that, 'what have we done, and who would want to hurt us?', Harry thought

"What but...what did we do to be tied up" Harry asked

"I don't know but the three people were girls and there was a man there but he was quiet."

The two were puzzled, when they finished talking about the nightmare, the others had already woken up, they both decided to tell others about Ron's nightmare.

Hermione, Ginny and Neville were as puzzled as them. Who would want to hurt them?,They decided to walk around the castle to get some fresh before heading to Great Hall for breakfast.

Harry's POV:

When we finished our walk around the castle, we started heading to the Great hall, when we saw Malfoy and Zabini, who were talking to the Professor covering for Snape, who was furious

"Ah... Mr. Weasley and Mr. Potter, may I talk you for a bit."

Both Ron and I froze, Neville looked at us.

"Do you want us to go ahead, Harry?"
He asked as the girls kept walking, talking about what the twins might do to the house.

"Go ahead Neville, we'll catch up to you in a bit" I said quickly seeing as the professor was furious over something.

Neville nodded and walked away, both Ron and I walked over to the Professor who never told us his name.

"Yes, Professor" we both said in unison.

"Mr. Potter and Mr. Weasley, can you please meet me after school with Ms. Granger on Friday." He said not looking away from Malfoy and Zabini.

"Of course but why...?"  Ron said looking confused.

"That you'll found out, on Friday, Mr. Weasley, now off you go to breakfeast, you four." He said the last part giving Malfoy and Zabini a glare.

After that he walked away to who knows where.

Both Dra-Malfoy and Zabini walked towards to the Great hall.

"Are you two coming or are you just gonna stand there and miss breakfeast" I heard Malfoy say, as I turned to see both Zabini and Malfoy stoped in there tracks.

"W-we're coming" I said blushing a bit, both Ron and I ran to catch up to them and then walked pass them calmly kinda..we were six feet away from them, when I turned to look at Ron and saw he was in deep thought.

"Ron you alright?" I asked

"Hm, what did you say"

"I've asked if your okay, you'd looked deep in thought"

"Im just hungry that's all" he looking at ground as we walked.

"Are you sure its just that" I said rising an eyebrow.

"Ok ok you got me I was just thinking about why he wants to meet us for" Ron said sighing looking behind us looking at Zabini and Malfoy.

"And why he was so mad for" he said continuing

"We'll just have to wait and see i guess" I sighed hoping nothing will happened.

When we reached the Great hall breakfeast was almost over meaning Ron and I only had a couple of minutes to eat something.

                       ~ Time skip ~

Both Ron and I were able to eat a proper breakfeast, thankful but couldn't help but notice the stares from a certain someone at the Slytherin table earlier, I was brought out of my thoughts, when Hermione hit me with a book on my head, telling me it was time for potions, I quickly got up and left the Charms classroom with Ron, Hermione and Neville.

Just great, potions I hope this is better then the other potions classes of the last two weeks.

We walked to the dungeons, when we saw something I never thought to see, the covering potions Professor and Malfoy, Zabini, Nott and Parkinson arguing.

The professor noticed us and walked into the classroom, The four Slytherins looked worried and angry over argument.

Potions went smoothly but something caught my eye, the four Slytherins were watching our ever move worried.

I wasn't the only one that noticed this, but Ron,Hermione and Neville noticed it as well.

Soon class was over for the day, and was almost time for dinner, we were headed to Gryffindor tower, when we were stopped by Malfoy and his friends....

-----------------------------------------------------------
✏📖

Have a great day guys :)