Chapter 12

3rd POV:

"Ok what the fuck!!" Ginny yelled causing everyone to look at her and also earning a death glare from Hermione.

"Sorry but was your cousin Bellatrix always sooo so uhm-" Ginny started

"So crazy, mean and so on, yes she's always been that way." Christopher continued sighing.

"Bellatrix was always the one to follow the rules, and follow just for power and make people feel scared." He said looking down at the picture book in his hands.

Christopher looked up for a brief moment when he saw Hermione subconsciously touch her left arm.

He shook his head before speaking again. "Bellatrix had always wanted to have some type of power and always chose to betray her family, her cousins and sisters, she didn't care for family, unless we were on the same side, the dark one that is."

"Uhm Professor, what year we're you and others in when Sirius came to Hogwarts?" Ron asked shyly.

Chris looked at the 5 Gryffindors before answering, "You can call me by my name or Chris for short, and to answer your question Ron, I was in my 3rd year along with my friends and my cousin Narcissa while Andromeda was in her 5th year and Bellatrix was in her 6th year."

The 5 Gryffindors nodded before Chris started talking again.

"The same year we met we become friends with 'The Marauders' aka Sirius's friends along with a Snape, and with. Regulus a year later when he came to Hogwarts, we would help them pull pranks as long as we didn't get in trouble and letting the The Marauders take the blame." He smiled remembering those days like it was yesterday.

"Ok ok back to what i was saying before" he snapped out of his thoughts.

        - Flashback to Chris 6th year-

3rd POV:

"Hey guys, did you hear what the Marauders did yesterday" Jason whisper as they exited the Slytherin common room with Chris, Lucius, Isaiah, Alex, Severus and Regulus.

"What did they do?" Regulus asked

Jason stopped walking and looked around before turning to the group, who had also stopped walking.

"They prank Axel Brown that Gryffindor that bullys people along with his friends." He said

Axel Brown and his friends we're someone you wont want to mess with or it will cost them dearly literally.
(A/n:  that surname/last name ring any bells *cough cough*)

Everyone froze the Marauders pranked Axel Brown and his friends, they perfectly knew if Axel found out who did it and obviously he knew who, shit was going to go down.

The group of Slytherins ran up to Gryffindor tower to find Axel and the Marauders firing spells at each other.
Both Regulus and Severus shot a jinx at Axel causing everyone to stop fighting and look at them.

"Well well if it isn't Regulus Black and Severus Snape and the Slytherin gang friends of theses gits" Axel sneered

Both Chris and Lucius got in front of the two younger Slytherins.

"Shove off Brown don't you have anything better to do then to be fighting with 4th years" Lucius said sternly, Axel hated the Slytherins but loved to mess around trying to bully Regulus and Severus but failed more 39 times.

"And why should I hm Malfoy you can't touch me I'm Gryffindor's King" Axel sassed, causing the Marauders to scoff and the Slytherins to laugh.