Chapter 7

3rd POV:

Harry and his friends were stopped by Malfoy, Zabini, Nott, and Parkinson, on their way to Gryffindor tower.

"What do want Malfoy, we're kinda busy." Ginny said quickly wanting to get to Gryffindor tower as fast possible to go ask a Professor something.

"Jeez Calm down Weasley, you and Longbottom can go but the other three stay." Theo said trying to sound calm as possible.

"What Why, nah uh they're coming with us?!" Ginny yelled getting in front of Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

"Come on Ginny, lets go they'll be ok besides, we'll be right back" Neville said quickly stepping in between Draco and Ginny, knowing she might throw punch.

Neville saw that she was a bit scared to leave the other three alone, especially Ron.

Ron noticed this too and turned Ginny around, placing both hands on her shoulders.

"Gin we'll be fine don't worry about us, we can take care of ourselves, you and Neville go to Gryffindor tower, take our stuff with you, ok." Ron softly said bring Ginny into a hug.

"B-but what your w-wands?!"

"We'll keep our wands on us, don't worry Ginny" Harry said quietly knowing she won't go if they give her everything.

"A-Alright give me your stuff then"Ginny said quickly.

Once they give her their stuff, Ginny took of running to Gryffindor tower, almost tripping, Neville wasn't even surprised when she took off running, he sighed.

"GINNY STOP RUNNING YOU'LL TRIP AND FALL" Neville yelled knowing he'll have to chase her.

"Bye guys" Neville sighed as he took off running after the youngest Weasley

"So uh what did you have tell us?" Harry said once Neville and Ginny were out of sight.

Pansy hit Draco upside the head seeing as he wasn't paying attention, he quickly realized this. "Right, you can't go meet the Professor that's covering for Snape on Friday"

"And why not" Hermione glared

"He's planning on something reason why he keeps walking away when your near" Pansy said looking at the ground.

"What does that have to do with the meeting with him on Friday, when it could be about something else."

"Shut it Weasley, and listen to what he's saying you can not go to that meeting whatever you do." Blaise said trying to sound cold but there was a hint of worry and fear but they noticed the hint of fear and worry in his voice.

The golden trio looked at each other after what Blaise said, the trio sighed in defeat.

Harry looked up at Draco and said.

"Fine, we won't go alone then"

-Time skip to dinner-

The golden trio had just entered the great hall for dinner after talking to the five Slytherins.

The trio sat down in their usually spots where Neville and Ginny were already sitting at, "what happened" Ginny asked anxiously.

"Well they didn't want us to go to that meeting with the nameless Professor."
Harry said adding food to his plate.

"Why is that?" Neville asked looking at the great halls doors as the five Slytherins came in.

"Because they claim he's up to something." Ron said