Chapter 9

A/n: We're skipping to Friday morning because I got nothing for the other days. _>_
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hermione's POV:

I woke up earlier then normal thinking about what may happen with meeting with Professor Black, I checked the time on my phone to see it was 4:31.

I looked around my dorm room to see Ginny wide awake staring at her hands.

"Ginny?" I whispered

Ginny looked up to look at me and I noticed her eyes were puffy and red, dry tears on her cheeks. She had been crying for what looks to be a couple minutes or hours.

"Y-yes" she stuttered

"Is everything ok?" I asked getting off of my bed and walking over to her.

"I-I don't k-know, I d-dreamt of M-max and Nev's ex t-try to do s-something to the f-five of us" she said bit under a whisper as I sat down next her.

"Oh, and what happened next Gin?" I softly asked.

"T-they attacked us n-near the b-black lake and t-threw and pushed us in the lake a-along with v-viktor and t-two girls."she continued as fresh tears rolled down.

"Oh Ginny, come here" I said opening my arms to hug her.

She hesitated at first but soon give in and started cry again, I hugged her tightly for a couple of minutes before
We heard someone moving.

Ginny quickly pulled me next to her and covered me with pillows, and laid back down closing her eyes halfway.

I looked around and saw Lavender waking up and getting out of bed and placing pillow where she once was laying down.

I saw her going over to her trunk and pulling out some causal clothes and a tiny box, along with her wand and walked to the bathroom, both ginny and I didn't for whole time.

A good 30 minutes later she come out of the bathroom fully dressed, hair and makeup done and walked out of our dorm with the tiny box and her wand in hand.

A few seconds past before both Ginny and I sat up.

"Where the fuck is she going at this hour?" Ginny blurted out.

I glared at her for a good 10 seconds before I hit her left shoulder.

"Watch your language Ginevra Molly Weasley!" I whispered-yelled at her.

"Ouch sorry, where do you think she going at this hour?"

"I didn't know, she's probably meeting her boyfriend or friend maybe" i said as she got up and walked to the door.

"Where are you going?"

"Lets get changed and go to the boys dorm and choose their clothes for after school" she smirked as she walked back over and went a grabbed her school robes and some causal clothes. I smirked back at her and grabbed my things.

After we changed we grabbed our backpacks and walked out to the common room, I checked the time again to see it was now 5:48, thats enough time to get the boys ready before breakfeast.

We quickly and quietly made our way up the stairs, Ginny carefully opened the door to the boys dorm and peaked her head in then opened door fully.

Carefully we tipped-toe in the room and went to the boys trunks and took out some clothes for them and pick out an outfit. We put all the clothes back expect the chosen outfits and shut the trunks quietly and ran at the room.

We walked down the stairs to the common room and sat down on the couches and watched the fire.

"Hey Hermione do you think we should start using make-up on the boys one of these days?"

I looked at Ginny shocked to hear that, though it got me thinking they always help us pick a eye shadow when we're having trouble and they're always eyeing the make-up.

"I think we should they would look beautiful with make-up and they're very good at picking eye shadow colors when we're having trouble."

Ginny smiled brightly and nodded and said "They are but when do we tell them tho?"

I thought for a few minutes and said "We can tell them after the meeting with Professor Black"

Sirius Black's POV:

"But Moony" I whined sitting on the couch

"No buts Sirius you know we can't leave this house until Dumbledore says we can even if its boring as fuck" Remus sighed

"Ok but what are we going to do we ran out of things to do and Dumbledore hasn't sent us any letters about any updates." I said looking up the ceiling.

"We come up with ideas Padfoot, we always do besides Dumbledore has a school to run his probably busy" he said sitting next to me and placing his head on my shoulder.

"Yeah but the last time we heard from him was weeks ago saying that Christopher arrived at Hogwarts and that my parents are alive" I sighed heavily putting my arm around Remus waist.

We sat there for an hour before we heard James and Regulus come down stairs and into the sat down across from me and Remus.

"What wrong with you two?" James asked

I sighed, Im going to have to tell them sooner or later.

"Reg, Christopher is work at Hogwarts and our parents are still alive....."

Regulus eyes widen, something the both of us feared, we adore our older brother and father though he has his moments we love him.

But our Mother was a different thing she hates us since we're kids she's always been cold to us in every possible way.

"H-how I thought they both died years ago right after the kids were born like 5-6 years afterwards." Regulus stuttered still in shock.

"I-I don't know unless they faked their own deaths, Christopher would have told us unless they found him"

"Wait so they know we're married and have kids?!" James asked almost freaking out the while thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jegulus and Wolfstar are married and have kids but who are they? How are Walburga and Orion Black alive? Why didn't Christopher tell Sirius and Regulus about their parents was he threatened or did he do that willingly?

A/n: Ok Hi you can most likely guess of the Black brothers kid are but uh...yeea Bye!! 😊