Chapter 15

3rd POV:

Harry couldn't help but cry after hearing what truly happen that Halloween night, it felt strange to him to hear about it almost like he remembered it happening, being with his parents.

Hermione was also tearing up as she remembered back in 3rd year how she said all those things about her parents, her real parents but she wasn't the only crying either so were Ron and Neville while Ginny had sad expression on her face almost into tears. While the Slytherins were quiet and had sad, gloomy and regretful expression in their eyes.

When Chris had finish explaining, he's grip tighten around the picture book he was holding, then he saw it was 11:00 pm, he decided it was time for them to all go to their common rooms and sleep.

"I think its time for you all to head back to your common rooms and sleep its getting late."

The 9 teens nodded and got up to leave but before the Gryffindor's left Chris had stopped Harry and Hermione.

"Before you two go I want to give you this it may help with any questions you might have about your parents." Chris said softly as he handed the picture book to them.

Hermione thanked the Professor or her now known Uncle before leaving the classroom.

The 5 walked up to Gryffindor tower in silence still processing everything from Harry and Hermione being cousins to their parents being alive and well somewhere only Chris and Dumbledore maybe know.

They stopped and hid a couple of times because of Filch and Mrs.Norris completely forgetting they had the invisibility cloak with them.

Once they reached Gryffindor tower they want up the stairs of the boys dorms and changed none of them spoke, both Seamus and Dean were confused on why they looked so sad and quiet.

The next morning the 5 Gryffindors woke up at different times and walked around the castle.

Hermione was the first to wake up who went to her dorm and stayed there for a couple hours before breakfeast.

Harry walked around the castle before going to the astrometry tower but was later joined by someone unexpected.

Harry's POV:

I walked up the stairs of the astronomy tower where Dumbledore faked his death, I sat down near the railing and looked at the night sky.

Minutes later I heard footsteps coming up the the stairs, I quickly hid behind something when I noticed that the person was none other then enemy and crush Draco Malfoy.

I tripped over something causing Malfoy to turn in my direction.

"Who's there show yourself ?!"

Fuck why the heck does this always happen to me! I slowly stood up and saw his face go from his usually straight face to a confused and worried one..?

"Potter what are you doing here so early in the morning?" He asked

"Nothing Malfoy just getting some fresh air, what are you doing here?" I muttered loud enough for him to hear me.

I sat down again and looked at the still night sky, I heard him move and sit down next me.

"Let me guess Potter you couldn't sleep after learning what actually happen that night could you?" He asked with unusual soft voice.

I shook my head before turning over to look at him and saw him looking at me.

"If I were you, I wouldn't get much sleep either, do you..maybe want talk about it but you don't have too"

I nodded though I wasn't sure about it, it was like he knew that I won't be able to sleep.

"Its like my whole life was lie from my parents being James and Lily to James and Regulus and people who faked their own deaths just so I can find out that their alive and that my best friend is actually my cousin and being apart of the House of Black and not being related to the Dursleys who caused me so much pain and sadness for years." I said with tears starting to fill my eyes.

"And being treated so badly all because of who my parents are, being hated no for reason at all and having family who was alive and some almost tried to kill me" I cried not noticing that Draco was hugging me.

"Harry if I'd had know all of what we we're told last night and gone through I would have never been so rude to you and bullied you, Im so sorry Harry you never should have gone through this all at such a young age." He said as he hugged me, his voice cracked a bit.

Wait was....he crying, did he actually feel bad for what he did not just to me but to my friends as well?

We talked for awhile before he said something I never thought I ever hear.

"Harry can we have a truce?" He said making me look away from the now purple sky.

"A what and Did you just call me by my first name?" I asked stunned

Draco looked at me and standing up before speaking again, "A truce and yes I did call you by your first name, these arguments and stupid name callings are getting old and annoying" He said holding out his hand, I smiled and nodded at him causing him to look at me in shock as I took his hand.

"A Truce Harry Potter?"

"A Truce it is Draco Malfoy" I smiled as we looked at the sunrise.

I looked down to Quidditch patch and saw a familiar Red head and someone else laying down on the grass hugging each other.

"Hey uhm Draco?" I asked receiving  a hum in response from the tall platinum blonde next to me.

"Is that Zabini and Ron hugging down in the Quidditch patch?" I said looking at him.

Draco looked at me before looking down at Quidditch patch and said "Yes indeed that is them, wait are they hugging or something?"

"I think they are wanna go and see?" I asked receiving a nod from him before he ran off yelling, "Bet I'll beat you there Harry!"

"Hey that's not fair!" I yelled running after him.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the late update I've been kinda busy.

Anyways how's your day going so far?