Chapter 22

3rd Pov:

The next morning all 8th years at Hogwarts were told to stay after Breakfast when they were done eating. The portert of Dumbledore who was the head master until McGonagall was ready to take over was hanging on the wall of the Great hall for the time being.

McGonagall looked out upon the very few 8th years and smiled and said
" You all might be wondering why we asked you to stay here. The reason for that is we decided to give you the day to relax and enjoy the day to go visit your family's, go to hogsmeade and if you wish go to diagon ally BUT for safety reasons all of you will have to have a tracking spell on yourselfs to be able to know where you are if you decide to leave Hogwarts grounds. You also will be able to wear what ever if you wish also don't bother the younger years and be back before dinner. You are dismissed."

Harry, Ron Hermione and Neville stood up to leave and cheerfully walked away to Gryffindor tower all but one who was a bit happy about the free day given to them. We all know who that was the smartest witch of their year.

All 8th years changed out of their uniforms into their regular clothing, Neville decided to go to hogsmeade and stay at the castle for the day. While the golden trio decided to go to diagon ally and hogsmeade. Harry and Ron didn't want to stay at the castle be themselves and do nothing they decided to accompany Hermione to diagon ally to buy somethings she wanted to get for a while now.

◇ At Diagon ally ◇

"So mione what are you getting here at Diagon ally." Ron said putting his hood up on his head due to all the people staring.

"I have to buy some new books and go to gringotts to remove the list of spells McGonagall gave us for me and you Harry." Hermione said as Ron and Harry nodded confused.

The golden trio went to flourish and blotts to buy the books Hermione needed to get when they were finished they headed to gringotts bank.

"Ok so what are the list of spells we need to unlock or remove" Harry asked as Hermione pulled a piece of folded parchment paper out of her pocket.

"I don't know McGonagall just gave this to me and said don't open until your with a goblin in private and she said talk to a goblin named Starfang..."

The trio walked up to some tall dark wood double door to the left into a room for private matter they sat near one of two desks and waited until a smaller goblin then the others walked in and looked a bit nicer then the rest.

"Welcome to Gringotts bank, My name is Starfang, how may I help you?" The small kind goblin walked over to them.

The Trio was a bit surprised at the kind small goblin. Hermione handed the small goblin the folded parchment paper.

Starfang took the folded parchment paper and walked to the other side of the desk and opened the folded parchment paper and read it.

The small goblin nodded in understandment as she read the parchment paper.

The trio was surprised as they noticed that Starfang was a female goblin the first time they've ever saw one working at gringotts.

"Are you a female goblin, Starfang?" Hermione asked cautiously

Starfang look up from the parchment paper and nodded and said " Yes, I am and first female goblin to work at gringotts"

Hermione smiled "Congratulations Starfang on being the first female goblin at gringotts"

"Thank you Ms. Uh what are your names?"

"I'm Hermione Granger"

"Harry Potter"

"Ronald Weasley but you can call me Ron"

"It's nice to meet you three and thank you for saving the Wizarding world"

The trio nodded smiling not knowing what to say.

◇ A couple of minutes later ◇

"Alright Ms. Granger and Mr. Potter you both need to make a cut on your hand to get few drops of blood on the parchment paper."

They did as told after the drops of blood hit the parchment paper Starfang quickly gave them a healing potion.

After they drank the potion, they looked at the parchment paper to see words appearing on it.
_________________________________________
Name: Hermione Melody-Jean Black

Allies: Hermione Jean Granger

Date of birth: September 19, 1979

Biological parents:
Father- Sirius Black
Mother- Remus Lupin

Allies parents:
Father - Mark Granger
Mother - April Granger

Eye color - Brown

Hair color- Brown

Blood stats: Half-Blood
_________________________________________
Spells- Memory lock and Memory changes and replacements done by Albus Dumbledore
_________________________________________

Name: Harry James Potter

Date of birth: July 31, 1980

Biological parents:
Father - James Potter
Mother - Regulus Black

Allies parents:
Father- James Potter
Mother- Lily Evans

Eye color - Dark Green

Hair color - Dark brown

Blood stats: Pure-Blood
_________________________________________
Spells - Memory lock and Memory changes and replacements done by Albus Dumbledore
_________________________________________
Harry and Hermione gasped though they weren't surprised about the information very much they knew Chris wouldn't have lied to them because of the picture book he gave them, they were surprised about have this was all planned out so well and that this plan hadn't been discovered or uncovered but they wondered, why did they both have Memory locks, changes and replacements that were never discovered or that they were never told of.

But Harry wondered how his parents reacted to all this many years ago, much less let it happen was there more to this that they weren't told.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Heyo, I'm alive! Sorry I've been gone for so long. I'll try and update more from here on out and get in to a schedule of writing more often if you have any evidence for that please leave a comment. 🙂

I hope you are all safe and happy have a beautiful day or night!