s e v e n t e e n

"NANAMI!!" the white haired curse called out the moment she opened the doors.

there was no answer. she ran in without taking off her shoes, entering the kitchen to see that he was resting on his futon.

she could feel her heart skip a beat. she felt like she was going to die. kosume dropped to the floor and sighed as she thanked god that he was still alive.

she heard a groan and nanami slowly sat up before looking at her and saying, "why do you look so distressed?"

she felt tears perk up in her eyes as she crawled over to him, pulling him into a hug and digging her face into his shoulders.

"i.. i'm so happy you're alright." she said between sniffs. nanami didn't understand where all this sudden affection came from. he's never really liked physical contact but he felt safe in kosume's arms.

he wrapped his arms around her and said, "nothing happened. calm down."

kosume nodded as she continued trying to hold back her tears. "i promise that i'll keep you safe. i won't kill you. but... i need you to leave. the sorcerers know that i'm alive and that you're being threatened by me." she started explaining when she looked up.

"when you leave, tell them that you thought that you eliminated me, but i managed to survive somehow. tell them that. don't tell them that you let me live, you'll get into deep trouble." kosume begged.

she was so relieved that nanami was alive. she'd never imagined that he was going to have such an affect on her.

"i promise i'll protect you." kosume said.

nanami nodded and asked, "where were you? why do you look so beat up and why are you so dirty?"

"gojo will tell you. i can't, i can't be the one to tell you.. it's too much." kosume whispered as she slowly got up.

"i need to sleep a bit... please leave before i wake up. and make sure you get to gojo safely." kosume said before she headed to her room.

nanami didn't really have anything to say, he just decided to do what kosume told him to do and leave.

he started folding his futon and neatly packing it into its bag and putting the robe on top of the bag. it didn't take him that long, he finished quite fast and left after fixing himself up in the bathroom and grabbing his phone, credit card and blade.

kosume heard the doors close from inside her room and sighed deeply as she wiped her tears away. "i don't think i've ever cried before." kosume mumbled to herself as she dug her face into her pillow.

soon she fell asleep and no one would be able to wake her up.

"do you want me to help you." a man with a single stitch across his forehead asked the young girl. she nodded, agreeing to this strange man's offer.

he reached his hand out, which the little half curse accepted and got off the ground. "where are we going mister?" the little girl asked.

"you're going to live with me, i'll provide you with everything you need, but in return, you'll owe me your life." this stranger informed.

at the time, the little curse was too young to understand what she'd gotten herself into, and now she regretted it.

the stitched man thought her everything for more than 15 - 20 years. he even thought her how to age faster which she stupidly did to make herself older.

this man's name was... suguru geto. a young man who was killed by his best friend. his body was reanimated by an unknown individual.

kosume, the white haired curse knew all about geto and his secrets. from his jujutsu, to his intentions, to his view on the world, to all about his past.

they were close, but then again, suguru knew all about kosume as well. he even thought her how to fight hand to hand which she's gotten pretty good at over the years.

this is the story of the little abandoned half curse. she eventually made new friends and even made friends with a jujustu sorcerer, eventually falling in lo-

kosume woke up from a nightmare where her life was narrated by her own inner consciousness.

"eventually falling in love... what was even supposed to mean..?" kosume mumbled to herself.

"wait?! did i say love?" kosume realized before slapping her cheeks, "no, love is an emotion i'll never be able to experience."