e i g t h t e e n

kosume finally woke up and saw that it's only been 30 minutes since she fell asleep, but she was content with what she got.

she decided that she'd go walk around a park so that she could recollect her thoughts. but first she decided to take a shower.

after a short shower she put on a pink kneaded sweater and a pair of tight black pants. she decided that she wouldn't take anything with her.

she just wanted a moment of silence. she walked out of her apartment closing the door behind. kosume had a bad habit of never locking the door. but either way there was nothing valuable.

when she got out and walked through the almost empty streets she saw nanami talking with someone in a beenie.

this made the curse worried. she tried just walking away but then the guy in the beenie started walking towards her and when he reached her, he said, "ma'am, may i ask where you're heading?"

kosume reluctantly turned to him and gave him a warm smile before saying, "to a park. is there anything you want?" the guy in the beenie shook his head before heading back to nanami wordlessly.

"you can go now." nanami's stoic voice was heard. when the guy in the beenie left nanami slowly started heading towards kosume.

she turned to him and them immediately looked away but nanami didn't like that. "whe-" but before he could finish that word, gojo satoru's voice boomed from behind the two.

kosume started sprinting away with her one limping foot and nanami turned his back to gojo.

"nanamin~~~ i finally found you~" he sang, as he latched onto nanami.

"please don't touch me so casually." nanami harshly demanded as he pushed gojo off.

"doesn't that lady there look hurt?" gojo asked to which kosume's ears perked up in fear.

nanami shook his head and said, "please get straight to the point."

to which gojo leaned into his ears and whispered, "why are you protecting that special grade curse?"

nanami stayed cool, and said, "if you want to excorcise it, then do it without me. i don't have spare time lying around."

gojo nodded before saying, "we could meet another time then. see you~~" and he disappeared in front of nanami's eyes, appearing in front of the white haired curse.

she jumped back and activated her technique - poison flower. the air started smelling like freesias but gojo covered his mouth and got out of the attack's reach.

kosume didn't really want to fight, nor did she want to get hurt or die.

so she got down on her knees, her jujutsu technique still activated and she bowed down.

"gojo satoru, you probably already know who i am. my name is kosume, i'm a half curse, half human. please could you excorcise me another time? right now i'm not ready to die yet." kosume said, trying to get on gojo's good side.

a confused smirk appeared on gojo's face and he said, "what's it with you? are you begging for you life? how cute."

kosume nodded and said, "i know that it's dangerous having me lurking around but i need to help a few people. would you let me do that."

but suddenly, for some reason kosume sensed a lot of curses around the two. they were surrounding both gojo and her from a distance.

she got up and said, "i know that my existence probably doesn't matter to you but please... don't let the ones i love die or suffer."

kosume pulled out a couple lily buds getting ready for the other curses to show up. gojo stepped back and tensed up. kosume then looked back and saw a shadow of a curse slowly approach the two.

gojo smirked again when he realized that the buds were for the curses.

"you're pretty human-like for a curse." gojo commented when the curse appeared in front of them.

"thank you, but i do have human blood in me, so it shouldn't be a surprise." kosume said, accepting the compliment.

she pushed the stem of the bud deep into the curses head and the flowers bloomed as the curse fell to the ground. the white haired curse didn't really excorcise it because she didn't want to reveal her other techniques yet.

well not really, she didn't have another technique yet.

"aren't you going to excorcise it?" gojo asked as he eyed her down from a distance.

kosume shook her head and said, "i don't have time to do so right now."

a lot more curses started appearing nearby and showing up. kosume really wanted to leave. she didn't want to fight. it wasn't her style of doing things.

"such a bother.." gojo hummed before snapping his fingers. every curse, except for kosume crumbled up into tiny balls, their bodies deformed and crushed. blood splattered everywhere, getting on kosume's face and hair as well.

kosume stood there in fear, not really wanting to die like the other curses. she wondered what the others would do in a situation like this.

"whoa!! that's a lot of blood!!" gojo exclaimed before inching closer to kosume and saying, "i'll get you next time." before disappearing.