t h i r t e e n

"i'm home." kosume announced before slapping her cheeks after taking off her shoes.

'be more enthusiastic!' she scolded herself mentally before hopping into the kitchen.

"you're early." nanami announced when he saw her.

"my hairdresser took shorter than i thought. what do you think?" kosume asked.

"i don't really care." nanami truthfully stated. it reminded him of mahito for some reason.

kosume was already having a bad day and she didn't need anything adding onto it.

"i'll be in my room, if you need anything just invite yourself in." kosume unenthusiastically said as she headed to her room, softly closing the door behind.

"what the hell does geto want from me!" kosume exclaimed as she punched her wall. she didn't want to disturb nanami so she tried her best to keep quiet.

she took her pouch off and placed it on the table.

'and why did i say that i like older men...' she mentally scolded herself as she jumped into her bed.

she hugged her pillow tightly and mumbled, "i'm so scared of geto... i still am a human after all, he could easily kill me.."

"i'm coming in." nanami sternly said as he opened the door.

"perfect timing!" kosume exclaimed as she shot up. "i got a new phone," she started before getting the new phone out of her pouch and handing it over to nanami, "and i need you to help me."

"what do i do with this." nanami questioned.

"i've never owned a phone before." kosume awkwardly stated. nanami still didn't know what to do with the new phone, which made kosume's face flush in embarrassment.

"t-teach me how to use it please." she blurted with a bow.

nanami looked at her and couldn't believe his ears. she didn't know how to use a phone, despite being alive for almost 70 years now.

he couldn't believe his ears, but decided to help her out either way. "sit down." he ordered as he turned on the phone.

kosume smiled brightly as she sat down and diligently watched nanami's every move.

"so here are the basics," nanami started as he pressed on the calculator icon, this is the calculator. you press on all the buttons you need and it adds things up for you. you know what math is."

kosume nodded as she continued observing everything nanani did. nanami pressed the home button and said, "this is the home button, when you press it once it takes you out of the app you were currently using, and when you press it again, it leads you to the main page."

kosume gasped at how advanced the technology was, back when she was younger, nothing like this existed.

* * *

after a while, kosume understood the basics of a phone. everything was noted down in her brain and she could now use her phone.

"wanna exchange numbers?" kosume asked nanami as she pressed the phone icon. nanami shook his head and said, "i don't see the point in doing so."

but kosume started poking his arm and said, "i won't bother you~ i just want someone's number on my phone~"

and nanami reluctantly agreed to that. maybe he could get some information out of her.

after nanami entered his number into kosume's phone, she pressed the 'create new contacts' and saved him as 'nanami kento'.

then she pulled out the napkin from her pouch and punched in the numbers on the napkin and saved it as 'kaji yuma'.

"i need to meet up with gojo tomorrow." nanami informed. kosume nodded and said, "did i already tell you that mahito and the others won't bother you?"

"you did." nanami shortly answered.

"oh did you eat yet? it's past lunch already isn't it?" kosume said as she sat up to start making some food.

nanami shook his head and said, "i made myself a sandwich don't worry. also i have a question."

kosume nodded and kento said, "do you still need to eat food in order to survive?"

kosume shook her head and said, "no, i just eat for fun. but i do need sleep, but i can't sleep. now that i think of it.. i probably can't sleep because of my curse blood. but back to food, i don't need it in order to survive, i eat for the joy of it."

nanami nodded to her answer and said, "anything else?" to which kosume thought to herself.

'if i tell him more about myself, i'll gain his trust and he'll eventually tell me more about himself... right? but i feel so guilty using him..' she thought to herself. but eventually nodded her head and asked, "are you willing to listen?"

nanami was started regretting his decision before realizing that the more he listened to her, the more he could get information on her and the other curses.

"go ahead." nanami said to which kosume gave a bright smile before starting. she perfectly knew what his intentions were but after all, she was no better.