t w o

"you seem a bit down." kosume stated to the black haired man with a single stitch around his forehead.

"don't worry it's nothing." geto replied bluntly.

she turned to a volcano head who seemed excited over something and she could guess what that something was.

while geto started conversing with mahito, kosume walked over to the volcano head and asked him about everything.

"you seem excited. any reasoning behind it?" she asked, as she sat down on the sand.

jogo looked at her and said, "i'm going to fight gojo. and i'll be the one to bring him down. if that doesn't work, i'll convince sukuna to join us."

kosume was surprised by jogo's bold statement but then had to contain her chuckle for she knew the best that it would hurt his feelings. even though they were curses, they had feelings and had a will of their own which kosume deeply respected.

"do you think you'll be able to do so?" she politely asked.

one thing jogo and everyone else loved about this white haired lady was her angelic voice. no matter what she said, no matter how cruel or painful her words were, her voice made anyone understand where she was coming from. she meant no offense or harm.

"do you think otherwise?" jogo asked back. she looked through the pouch she carried around at all times and said, "there are a few things i would like to say." as she searched through her pouch.

"first off..." she started as she pulled out a zip lock bag of holy basil, "gojo is a strong man. and you probably know that he's the strongest man alive."

she then opened the bag and handed 2 leafs of the basil to jogo. he happily accepted and she said, "both you and i are no match for him. the closest people to defeat him are sukuna and geto. look at it this way..." kosume said as she put the bag of basils back in her pouch, "while gojo is both the king and queen piece in chess, you and i are only pawns, so we better stay back."

her description made jogo clearly envision the power difference. "i mean you could ask geto about gojo's techniques, but i'm not sure whether he'll tell you or not."

jogo now fully understood that he was no match for gojo, but he was too stubborn and proud to give up. "it doesn't matter. i can do it. i'm strong." jogo protested.

kosume understood how jogo felt. she pushed herself off the ground and inched herself closer to jogo, pulling him into a reassuring hug.

"i'll make sure you don't die. just don't get too hurt." she hummed.

after a while, kosume broke the hug and said, "right, i didn't tell you what to do with the holy basil. just chew on them.. right now. it should soothe your nerves. i know you're stressed out right now so these should help."

jogo nodded before throwing the two leaves in his mouth and chewing on them with his black teeth.

"great, well then, i have to go somewhere right now. i'll be back a bit later." kosume suddenly announced as she headed towards the door.

"where are you going?!" mahito called out from a distance, right before kosume opened the door.

"i need to get some stuff from my apartment and buy some things at the greenhouse!" kosume called back out.

"take hanami with you." geto calmly stated. kosume nodded and hanami followed kosume out the door.

"well, let's go then." kosume exclaimed.

hanami responded with a simple nod and followed kosume down the hall.

the way out of the building was silent. for god's sake the building was so gray to the point where it kind of made kosume nauseous, but she was fine when she stepped out.

"shall we go." kosume chimed. hanami, again responded with a simple nod and the two headed out.

"so how was your day hanami?" kosume asked, as she attempted to make conversation with the usually quiet curse.

"i don't really have any feelings towards the events of today." hanami bluntly replied.

the flower curse rarely spoke. only in necessary times did she speak, or whenever she felt the need to do so.

"i see. did anything in particular happen?" kosume tried again.

the two were walking side by side on the small side walk, which led to kosume's apartment.

"jogo announced that he was going to take down satoru gojo. to prove his strength, he set everyone in the restaurant on fire, turning them into nothing but ash." hanami indifferently stated.

kosume nodded and said, "when he's fighting gojo, please keep an eye on him. don't let him die so recklessly. do what you think needs to be done."

hanami again nodded in understanding to what she had to do.

both of them stopped talking for a while before kosume brought up the topic of flowers. flowers were the one topic that interested hanami.

"your name is really pretty." kosume started off.

"thank you." hanami said in return.

"what's your favorite type of flower." kosume continued.

"i like lilies." hanami replied, a bit more enthusiastically this time.

"lilies are really pretty. what do you like about them?" kosume asked, indulging the both of them into the conversation.

"i like that they're big and bright. they give off a soft and kind energy, while at the same time they can be strong." hanami shortly answered.

kosume thought about her answer and offered, "do you want to go to a pond with me sometime?"

"i'd love to." hanami happily said.

their small conversation about flowers continued all the way to kosume's apartment and to the greenhouse where kosume bought all kinds of herbs for her coworkers.

"these flowers are really bright and colorful don't you think kosume?" hanami stated as she pointed to a lavender bush.

kosume turned to the flowers and smiled reassuringly at hanami before cheerfully saying, "they sure are."