𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶: 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚜

♬ Author's POV ♬

Author's POV

AFTER THE DANCE, you made some bacon soup for you and Bendy. You both were sitting down in the small room, you glanced up at him after you finished yours.

"Hey Bendy. Um, I hope you don't mind me asking....but can you tell me more about yourself. I feel like we grew closer today with um...the dance, but I still don't know much about you." You confessed.

The ink demon nodded his head. He pulled out his notepad and pen, ready to respond if needed.

You smiled. "Thanks. Well then, I guess my first question is...what do you mostly do around here?"

Bendy handed you his notepad. "𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧. 𝙊𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙪𝙨𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙚𝙬."

"Oh, wait...the creator? Joey? Joey Drew right?" You asked as you handed it back.

Bendy gave a small nod. "Interesting, why?"

The demon wrote some more. "𝙏𝙤 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙪𝙨...𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙚."

You gave a frown. "Free? So if we find Joey, he could free you and the others? From the ink, this place or..." You asked, wondering if you could help.

"𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚. 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙅𝙤𝙚𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨. 𝙊𝙧 𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤..."

"Hmmm...I'm sure that we can find something here with a clue then. Wait a minute! I bet he has an office here! We could find it and try to look!" You happily suggested.

Bendy looked a bit surprised. "𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥?" He wrote.

You eagerly nodded your head. "Of course! You helped me, and I want to help you! And the others living here as well, like Alice..." You tried not to think about her at the moment.

"Let's go then! We might even find Henry!" You said, now getting hyped.

Bendy smiled, you seemed to be yourself again. "...ok..."

-

-

-

You and Bendy walked around some of the halls, trying to locate the office.

"Bendy, you're made of ink right. Because if so, then how did you come into this world?" You asked him as you both walked.

The demon took out his notepad. "𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙢𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙡𝙮. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙧𝙙. 𝙄 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚...𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙣𝙤 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣..."