𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺: 𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚊 𝙶𝚊𝚕

♬ Author's POV ♬

Author's POV

   SOMEWHERE ON LEVEL nine, Henry was standing by the lair where Alice resided.

Henry sighed as he waited for her next request. "Um...Alice?" He spoke, seeing if she was there.

"Oh Henry! You're here, excellent. I have something you might want to hear..." She said with a hint of smugness.

Henry crossed his arms. "Alice I don't have time for this, just give me the next request."

Alice giggled over the intercom before laughing even louder. "Are you sure? Because I heard a rumor that a new human entered the studio, and she's looking for someone..."

Henry went wide-eyed. Who could it be? Were they looking for him? His thoughts swirled.

"Can you tell me more?" He asked, hoping she would just tell him.

She laughed again. "Everything comes at a price my errand boy. Now go get me three ink hearts and i'll tell you everything I know."

Henry sighed once more before entering the lift. 'This is gonna be a long one' He thought.

-

You had woken up and immediately got out of bed. You had a nice rest but now you had to find your grandpa!

You stepped out of the room only to be greeted with the ink demon sitting near it.

He got up and faced you. You waved at him. "Mornin' Bendy! Thank you for letting me rest here but now I need to find Henry."

As you told him this, he felt upset. You noticed some ink starting to coat the walls again.

"....ju..st....fin..d..." He spoke.

You weren't really sure what he was getting at but he seemed a bit angry. You thought maybe it was because you were leaving, but you weren't entirely sure.

"Yep! Just to find him, I don't know if he's still alive. That sheep guy told me he was, but I'm not sure about now..." You explained to him with a sad look.

He shrugged off his odd feeling, he could do this. He could find a way for you to get what you want and what he wants.

He started walking, after he noticed you weren't following, he turned around and stared at you. You took the signal and followed.

He led you out of the giant room and then stood there. He shooed his gloved hand at you.

"..Finn...d....Hen..ry...." His words slurred out.

You nodded your head. Before you took off, you faced him again. You gave him a small hug. "I'll come back once I do, thank you Bendy."

You gave him a bright smile before walking off and trying to locate your grandpa.