𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹: 𝚆𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚊 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎...

♬ Author's POV ♬

Author's POV

AS BENDY ACCEPTED your love, he started to move around. His body was shaking and walking oddly. He tried to hold onto his head to think of what was happening.

"Bendy? Bendy!" You called out as he moved around.

All of a sudden, ink flew from his body and surrounded him. It looked like a mini ink tornado around him.

You gasped as you tried to see through the weird tornado if he was ok. You backed away as it got bigger before gradually becoming smaller.

The ink disappeared, and all that was left was a man standing and staring at his hands. He looked around at his body before noticing you.

 He looked around at his body before noticing you

[my art for reference. And if you recognize me somehow which I highly doubt, then you never saw me]

He was tall, but not as tall as the ink demon, he had pitch black locks that framed his face. Some of his hair was shaped almost like horns. As you observed the man, he had pale skin and a smile on his face. He was wearing a black button up, a pair of overalls, a white bow tie, and some gloves to match with it.

His black eyes stared at your [e/c] ones intensely. He then walked close to you and pounced right on you.

You fell to the ground with an 'oof' sound. You opened your eyes only to be greeted with the mysterious man smirking at you. But that smirk looked all too familiar.

"B-bendy?" You queried.

The man poked your nose. "The one and only babe~" He spoke.

You felt yourself blush. "Oh my gosh...you're human! And you can talk properly! This is incredible!" You cheered.

Bendy got off of you and offered you his hand. You took it happily and smiled at him. He grinned back but took you by surprise when he moved his hand to your waist to pull you in.

Your faces were so close to touching, you felt yourself blush madly. Bendy laughed before kissing your cheek. One kiss led to two and then four and five. He kept on smothering you in love, which you didn't really mind.