𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼: 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑

♬ Author's POV ♬

Author's POV

YOU HEARD THE oven go off. You rushed towards it and put on some oven mitts so you wouldn't burn yourself.

You opened the oven door and took out the tray of cookies. You placed them on the counter and took off the mitts.

It wasn't long before you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist. A head was resting itself on top of yours, nestling into your [h/c] hair.

"Oooh that smells good. Are these the cookies you talked about, doll?" You heard Bendy say.

"Mmhmm, once they're done cooling then you can try them." You responded with a small laugh.

Bendy released you from his grasp and placed a kiss on your forehead. "Wonderful darling. Oh that's right, later can you help me with my animation?" He asked you.

You gave a nod. "Of course, and then we can show Henry when he comes around tomorrow."

The dark haired man smiled at you softly. "Oh [y/n], you're so lovely." He cooed before leaning close to you.

You blushed at him. "And you're still quite the charmer." You replied with a smirk.

As you two leaned closer to close the gap, somebody knocked on the door. Bendy let out a small growl, you simply poked him on the nose.

"I'll go get it, then we can continue." You smiled before going to the door.

You opened the door. "Hello?" You said as soon as you did.

A woman near your height, maybe even a bit taller loomed over you. She then backed away and gave you a smile.

"Hello, I was just introducing myself. You see, I just moved in today. I'm your neighbor!" The woman mentioned.

You took in her appearance. She had silky black hair that was a bit longer than her shoulders. She had glistening grey eyes and was wearing a lovely dress.

You immediately thought that she looked like Alice. You shook away your sad thoughts.

"Well, nice to meet you! I'm [y/n]." You held out your hand.

The woman shook it. "What a nice name. I'm Susie." She smiled.

"Well Susie, welcome to the neighborhood! I'd like to chat more but I'm afraid I have to go now." You quickly said.

The lady nodded her head and waved before leaving.

As you closed the door, your thoughts ran rampant. She looked like Alice, and there was a lady named Susie who had worked there.