𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻: 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕

♬ Author's POV ♬

Author's POV

ALICE GAVE A small laugh. "You're a smart girl. Now then, for my request...take this and go chop up those horrid demon cutouts. Come back once you're done." Alice explained as she held out her hand.

You glanced at her hand she held out. She was holding an axe. You gladly took it.

"Can do Alice, then you'll tell me if you've seen Henry right?" You asked curiously.

She gave a small nod. "Yes of course, why would an Angel like me lie?"

You then took your leave and wondered around the different levels.

You walked around until you spotted a cutout. 'Sorry Bendy...' then you chopped it.

You continued to do this as you explored the levels.

You also came across more of those papers that the past workers wrote. You were a bit concerned with this one girl.

Susie Campbell. She apparently used to voice Alice and was convinced that she was Alice. Which made her seem just a bit...crazy.

Sadly she got released and it seems that upsetted her. Then it hit you, the Alice you met seemed just like Susie....no, must be coincidence.

You shook it off and finished chopping up the last bendy cardboard cutout. You were trying to find your way back until you saw a lift.

'Sweet! Maybe it can lead me to Alice again!' You thought.

You approached the lift and pressed the button. You patiently waited for the lift to come up.

Suddenly some ink started to surround the area. You were alarmed at first but then remembered who it belonged to. You turned around and saw none other than Bendy standing on some stairs looking down at you.

You waved at him. "Hi Bendy, I still haven't seen Henry yet...but I'm sure I will!" You exclaimed as he gave a slow nod.

As the lift went onto your level, he disappeared again. You sighed, you wished he stayed at least a little longer. It gets lonely while trying to find Henry by yourself.

You went by the lift and saw the screen open. Your eyes widened as you saw...Boris? It was the friendly and silly wolf from the old cartoon!

You hopped into the lift and smiled at him. "You're Boris right?" You asked as you pressed the level nine button.

He happily smiled as a yes. "Well then, I'm [y/n]! It's so nice to meet you Boris! And oh my gosh you're so adorable!" You squealed as you adored his cute appearance.

Boris wagged his tail. It seemed he couldn't speak but could with his actions.

As the lift went up, you almost forgot to ask him. "Hey Boris, have you seen another human around here? His name is Henry." You asked with worried eyes.

Boris's ears perked up. He nodded his head. He wished he could talk so he could tell you that he was doing a chore from the Angel. But sadly, all he could do was point and wave his hands around trying to explain.

You tilted your head at the wolf. "I'm sorry, I don't think I understand. I was never good at charades, that's why Henry always won. But you have seen him right?" You told him sadly.

He nodded his head and you felt a huge weight fall from your shoulders. Henry was still alive.

The lift landed on the ninth level. You thanked Boris and left.

You headed towards Alice's sanctuary. Immediately you heard her speak as soon as you were there.

"Returned already? Impressive. Come in, we'll have a chat before I send you off again." She announced.

You stood there a bit nervous. What did she want to talk about? You didn't know but you were worried.

As the doors slowly opened up, you started to walk in. You got used to the Alice Angel items everywhere and just walked through to greet Alice.

She was standing by a table that had one of the old toons strapped to it. Their organs were taken out and their stomach was cut open and on display. Alice placed her utensils down and smirked at you.

She took off her gloves and walked towards you. "Now that you're here, let's talk. It's about your next order and about Henry."

You smiled, you knew he was alive but maybe she could tell you where he was.

Alice laughed at your reaction. "Eager to find out are we? Well...I've seen him. He was on this level, although I'm not sure where he is now..." She said while sneaking in some lies.

"That's a relief. He should be close by then. Thank you Alice!" You thanked her and went to hug her.

She stepped away from you. "What on earth do you think you're doing?!" She yelled at you with confusion.

You still had your arms out and gave her a goofy grin. "A hug silly. You helped me so I wanted to hug you!" You explained.

She looked away with a faint blush. "You're weird." She mumbled before letting you hug her.

You let go of the hug. You couldn't help but stare at the creature she experimented on behind her.

You pointed to it and then looked at her. "Can I ask you something again? Why do you do that to them?" You asked with a small frown.

She crossed her arms and sent you a small glare. "To be beautiful again. As you can see, I'm not in perfect shape. I'm a monster....but I can be angelic again...I just need to find the right one." She stated with no emotion.

You brought your hand over near one of hers. You held them up together and looked her straight in the eyes.

"I already told you this before but, you're beautiful! I don't think you've realized it yet though, so I'll say as many times as you need to hear. So please stop doing that to those creatures. You're already pretty." You told her with a soft smile.

Alice stared at you. She felt herself blush again. She didn't know what was happening but you were so...so sweet and endearing. You were very pretty to her, she even wanted to experiment on you too but you've been confusing her.

She didn't know if the feeling was burning hatred towards you or burning passion of...love? No...no no no way she was falling for you.

She stepped away from you and looked to the side with a fuming blush. "Y-you're so stupid. But t-thank you....um anyways about the next order. I want you to get me some tools. So um, you can leave now." She stuttered.

You felt a small blush coat your own face. You nodded your head. "Sure, see you later Alice."

Before you started walking away, she scoffed. "Y-yeah see you later [y/n]." She mumbled hoping you wouldn't hear.

You smiled as you walked away. Alice didn't seem like a bad guy anymore to you.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★