𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷: 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎

♬ Author's POV ♬

Author's POV

          YOU STEPPED THROUGH the old studio that was surprisingly still there. You glanced around at your surroundings. Everything was in semi-good shape but still dusty and slightly broken.

You took one step forward with a determined smile. 'I'm coming for you gramps.'

You were here because of your grandfather, Henry.

He was a very important figure in your life, and you'd always see him. He had told you that his old friend sent him a letter. He even told you that he'd be back within the next day. But the thing is....it's been three days since then.

Now, you decided to venture to this place to find him. And you were aware that he used to be an animator for that famous cartoon back in his day. You loved seeing him draw even now, so much so that you started drawing.

Your smile started to disappear as you walked around the old studio. It was so big in there with so many rooms. It seemed almost impossible to find your grandpa Henry.

"There's no point in moping around. Guess I better get started." You said quietly to yourself.

As you walked through each room, you noticed that everything was covered in posters, merch, and work rules everywhere.

There was also ink dripping from the walls, words sometimes scribbled with weird phrases.

You now made your way towards a hallway. As you walked, the floorboards creaked.

"Ahh!" You screamed.

Then you sighed. A random cardboard cutout of your favorite character from the old cartoons had popped out of nowhere.

You approached the cutout. "Aw, it was just a Bendy cutout. You caught me off guard....but how did you appear here? Hmm, who knows." You asked yourself as you walked passed it.

Eventually you found a room that produced many loud sounds. Sounds like gears turning and ink pumping.

You walked in and saw a working what looked like an ink machine. You stared at it in amazement.

"What even is this thing? Oh gramps, I wonder how you reacted to all of this."

You walked away, trying to maybe find a door to lead you somewhere else.

You walked through halls and passed the offices of past workers. You stopped once again when you spotted some odd writing.

You got close to the writing and observed what it said.

"Beware the ink demon? Ink demon...Bendy? Why would I have to worry about that cute little devil?" You wondered as you stared at the writing.

You noticed next to the writing was a small bottle of ink and a brush. An idea popped in your head.

You grabbed the paintbrush and ink, and then you looked back at the wall with a smile.

You started humming as you drew a small drawing of Bendy next to the writing. He was smiling and had his cute bowtie on. Not to toot your own horn, but it was a good drawing.

You placed your hands on your hips and smiled with satisfaction before walking away with a small hum.

Little did you know somebody heard you and knew you were here the entire time....right from the moment you walked in.

Bendy—the ink demon. He had traveled through the drawing you made and walked out of the wall.

He stood there, looking at the drawing you created. He thought that it was interesting to say the least. The fact that you actually drew him and did it well and didn't write some silly message.

He then shifted his gaze from the drawing onto your footsteps. He could hear the floorboards creak nearby. He knew you were close.

Soon the walls started oozing with ink, darkness filled up most of the place.

To him it was normal, to you well...it was—

"Woah! Is that...is that ink? But where's it coming from?" You said in a slight intrigued yet worried tone.

You shrugged it off as nothing and continued on your path. Although...there wasn't much of a path. All of it was barricaded. You pinched the bridge of your nose.

'How the hell am I supposed to get through this? I need a weapon of some sort, my bare hands won't be enough to rip off those wooden planks.' You thought.

-

Bendy lurked nearby, he watched your every move. Trying to determine who and why you were here. And if you would be a threat to him.

But you didn't seem like much of a threat. He watched you as you walked around in circles looking for something so you could find a new way out.

He found this quite amusing that you were still optimistic with no weapons.

After a while he sighed. He determined that you were hopeless and like prey. So it wouldn't hurt to help you.

He summoned an axe from the ink and placed it somewhere you would see. He then went to a different area and waited.

He watched closely as he spotted you. You were right next to the weapon. You had turned around and gasped.

"Finally! Something! Now I can find you Grandpa Henry!" You happily declared.

You picked up the axe and began chopping right away. While bendy retreated into the walls and somewhere else.

He was a little bit shocked by what you said. He now knew who you were and why you were here.

You were Henry's grandchild, and here to find him. His never fading smiled stayed on his ink covered face. He let out a chuckle.

Oh this would be so entertaining...

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★