𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚜: 𝙹𝚘𝚎𝚢 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚠

♬ Author's POV ♬

Author's POV

YOU GROANED AS you got up from your bed. You noticed that Bendy was gone, which meant he was most likely already up.

You stretched and quickly got dressed. You then left the room and walked towards the kitchen. You smelt something good, it almost smelt like—

"Are those pancakes?" You curiously asked your boyfriend who was flipping one.

He turned around and gave a smile. "Ah, you're awake! And yes they are, I looked up a cooking tutorial with that thing you call a 'phone' or whatever." He replied with a smug grin.

You walked over towards him and sat on the counter. You swung your legs back and forth as you watched him cook.

"Wow, you're surprisingly good at this. You might even be a good cook!" You exclaimed as you watched him place the perfect pancakes on a plate.

He handed you a stack after pouring some maple syrup on them. "Not sure if that's a compliment or not, but I'll take it." He laughed.

You smiled and thanked him before digging into the delicious pancakes. As you two finished them up, there was a knock on the door.

Bendy sighed. "Seems like we've been busy lately. Like who keeps on coming to our house?!" He said as he rolled his eyes.

You put down your plate and gently kissed his cheek. "I have no idea, but I'll go get it." You were about to go get the door but Bendy insisted.

"It's fine love, I'll check. Probably a mailman." He mumbled before returning your kiss.

He went over towards the door and opened it up. He then forced a smile on his face as he looked at the visitor.

"O-oh it's just you Henry. How l-lovely to see you again." Bendy said, trying to be nice.

Henry cringed. "Ahaha, same to you." Henry responded with a forced smile of his own.

They both looked at each other with a fake expression on their face. You finished washing the dishes and then peered over at the door.

"Bendy, who's there? Was it the mailman?" You asked as you dried off your hands.

Henry walked in, much to Bendy's demise. "No, it's your grandfather...again." He grumbled.

Henry shot Bendy a small glare before smiling at you. "Ah dandelion! I wanted to drop by and give you guys the review of your animation." Henry then handed you a big folder which contained the pages.

You thanked him and took the folder. "Hey gramps, want me to make you some tea or coffee?" You kindly asked.

Bendy scoffed before standing by your side. Henry shook his head which made Bendy show a small smile.

🎉 You've finished reading ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ℙ𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 [ 𝔹𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕪 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 ] ✓ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 🎉