Missing A Friend

Gaege Pov

I didn't realize that as much as it would be hell for him, it'll be hell for me as well. I won't have anyone to hang out with. I'll be by myself for 2 weeks. Eddie is my only friend. I don't like anyone else in the grade. Mainly because Eddie always protects me from them and all I've heard about them is shit from Eddie. Whenever we're out and about, if any of them come over, Eddie becomes this dominant person, which is completely opposite of how he normally is. And honestly, I find it kind of hot. He usually growls at them and tells them to back off. He's either acting like a big brother, or a mate. I kind of like the mate idea better, but I'm sure he looks at it as a big brother situation. I'm an sub without a mate, so I'm susceptible to anything. I'm just a little sub, and I can't do anything to defend myself. So it's nice to have Eddie as a friend, because he always protects me from other people. If he's that dominant to other doms over a friend, how would he be to a mate? This is a question I ask myself on a regular basis. But I really don't think he'll choose me. There are plenty of much more attractive and hotter female subs at our school. I'm sure that when we all go back to school next year, he'll choose one of them. Which will suck, but I'll have to find a new friend at that point. Because he won't have time for me anymore with his sub. I'm missing Eddie, so I call him on his phone.

"Hello?" He asks when he picks up the phone. I can hear him panting a little bit.

"Hey," I say.

"Hi Gaege," he says, and I hear him give a little sigh. 

"Is this a bad time?" I ask.

"No, you're fine," Eddie says. "What's up?"

"I just wanted to talk to you. I'm gonna miss you for these 2 weeks."

"I am too." 

"What're you up to right now?" I ask.

"Oh, just watching movie. Trying to take my mind off of it. What about you?"

"Thinking about you."

"Understandable, I'm hard to forget."

"Haha," I say. My terrible attempt at flirting didn't do anything. Gaege tried flirting. It was ineffective. "You sounded a little hard a breath when you picked up, are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was just ... trying to relieve some of the feeling."

"Oh," I say. I understand what he meant. "Do you want me to hang up so you can..." I trail off, not wanting to finish the sentence.

"No, I'm fine," Eddie says. "Uh, your voice is helping though. So ... can you please stay on the line." I feel my face flush once he's said that. 

"R-really?" I ask.

"Yeah," Eddie's voice is quiet. I feel my heart swell with pride at the fact that I'm helping him. Miles away from his house. 

"What do you want me to talk about?" I ask.

"Anything," Eddie starts panting again. "I just want to hear your voice."

"Uh, well, you and your "friends" made a giant mess of shit in my house last night, so I spent a lot of f*cking time cleaning that up," I say. I hear him give breathy laugh to that. Hearing him panting turns me on a little bit. I snake my hand down to my pants and give a few feathery strokes. I make sure to contain my noises though. "My parents won't be back for a while so I'm still stuck alone. Which sucks even more since you're stuck at home." His panting has gotten louder. I give a few quicker strokes and I have to bite my lip to keep the sounds down. "I-it gets boring around h-here."

"Are you good? You're stuttering," Eddie says, the panting ceases for a bit.

"Y-yeah. I'm good," I say. Eddie pauses for a second, probably trying to figure out what's going on here. 

"Are you-" Eddie starts, having caught on to what was happening.

"Yes," I say. "God, I just wish I was there right now."

"Seriously?" Eddie asks.

"God, yes. Having you inside me would be amazing," I say. I quit my actions on my cock for a little bit and push a single finger inside of myself. I let out a moan now, knowing that it won't be weird. Eddie moans at my comment and I move my finger faster. I reach over to my bedside drawer and get some lube. I put my phone on speaker a long time ago. After covering my fingers in lube and taking off my pants, I'm settled. Eddie's still making loud noises on the other end. 

"Being inside you would be amazing. I didn't know you felt this way," Eddie pants out. I scissor my fingers to try and stretch myself out. (A/U Random, but Green Gang just came on my playlist 😂.) 

"I didn't know you felt this way," I say. 

"Please, keep talking," Eddie says. 

"God, I've wanted you for so long," I moan. "Just wanted you inside me." I hear Eddie let out a long moan and I've assumed he's cumming. I find that spot inside of myself and stroke myself at the same time. I feel myself cumming as well. Eddie speaks first.

"Uh, I'll call you back," and then he hangs up. I sit there, dumbfounded, in a puddle of my own cum.

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!!!!